FTM here, very new. Age is 18-22

sandypaws

Tourist
I am honestly very hesitant to be here, not sure what I am looking for, but hoping to get involved in the community somewhat, and meet more trans folk too. <3 I am a closet furry as well.

I am very attracted to pigs for the most part, as well as horses and dogs. I’ve never engaged or practiced anything.

I am new, so I don’t believe I can PM for awhile, but once I can, I’d love to talk!

I was hesitant too but been here for a few months. People are nice and it's moderated well. Some fakes here n there but thats about it.
All fun interests! There's some forums for all of em 🫡

Welcome. Once you reach the ability to DM, send me it, would love to talk and make new friends. Cheers and have fun!

I am honestly very hesitant to be here, not sure what I am looking for, but hoping to get involved in the community somewhat, and meet more trans folk too. <3 I am a closet furry as well.

I am very attracted to pigs for the most part, as well as horses and dogs. I’ve never engaged or practiced anything.

I am new, so I don’t believe I can PM for awhile, but once I can, I’d love to talk!
Just relax and enjoy the group😘

Back