Frustrated

L.A.M

Tourist
Iv been thinking about being inside a dog or mare (or sheep) for a long time, iv been searching far and wide for people who are willing to let me mate with their partners and it's been a good year of radio silence.
What am I doing wrong?

Are you basing your endeavors plainly on just getting laid? I can’t say i come from experience with other zoo in person, but getting to know them is more important because that’s the biggest wall your going to have to chip away at. Trust and the way you project yourself is an important part of moving forward. But people also consider there dogs like a life partner witch will kill your chance all together.
I know it sucks but riding it out and playing the lottery is part of the game.
I’d kill just to have a beer with someone like me excluding getting laid at all because I know how others see there fur babies. That and talking the ears off can feel good with the right situation ?

Well, first off, you shouldn't get to know a zoo if your intention is to only get in their animal partners coochie. I see my girl is my mate and my lover, she means the world to me. I'm very picky with sharing her.

It takes years of trust and getting to know someone, if no one can vouch for them. Before the possibility would even present itself.

I get it, I used to be without animals for the longest time. I get the frustration, but ultimately it's going to lead nowhere and to disappointment. Yes, my first zoo expirence was with another zoo's dog. But I had known the guy for 2.5 years at the time, over 6 years now. The first time we meet his dog wasn't interest in sex with me, and I let the dogs choose, he trusted me not to force myself on her.

But all in all, sharing is dangerous to the zoo with the animal. Abusive people, liars, people with STDs, LEOs, and other dangers are present in meetups.

Last edited:
Well, first off, you shouldn't get to know a zoo if your intention is to only get in their animal partners coochie. I see my girl is my mate and my lover, she means the world to me. I'm very picky with sharing her.

It takes years of trust and getting to know someone, if no one can vouch for them. Before the possibility would even present itself.

I get it, I used to be without animals for the longest time. I get the frustration, but ultimately it's going to lead nowhere and to disappointment. Yes, my first zoo expirence was with another zoo's dog. But I had known the guy for 2.5 years at the time, over 6 years now. The first time we meet his dog wasn't interest in sex with me, and I let the dogs choose, he trusted me not to force myself on her.

But all in all, sharing is dangerous to the zoo with the animal.
Well sed. It all too familiar seeing others in the boots I used too be in years ago.

I've been on ZV, BF, and others for close to 20 years and I've only ever met up with 2 people. And neither one of those encounters even involved an animal.
As a dog owner myself, I'm not going to share with just anyone. There are a lot of creeps here.
Best words of wisdom... only you are in charge of your own destiny.
If you want a female animal, get one. Current living arrangements don't allow, change the living arrangements.
There is no excuse that can't be overcome by one's self. There might be consequences (i.e. I want another female dog, but the wife would probably kill me, so I'll wait a few more years) but again, only you are in control and only you can judge if the ends justify the means.

Iv been thinking about being inside a dog or mare (or sheep) for a long time, iv been searching far and wide for people who are willing to let me mate with their partners and it's been a good year of radio silence.
What am I doing wrong?
Yeah about that. Most folks aren't into sharing their animals with anyone. And looking for zoos just so you can get some tail may leave you burned in the end as you realize no one is around to help.

Best words of wisdom... only you are in charge of your own destiny.
If you want a female animal, get one. Current living arrangements don't allow, change the living arrangements.
There is no excuse that can't be overcome by one's self. There might be consequences (i.e. I want another female dog, but the wife would probably kill me, so I'll wait a few more years) but again, only you are in control and only you can judge if the ends justify the means.
Very true. I'm 24, have a good job, and own a house, I'm in the states. Most people think it's impossible for someone in my generation to get ahead in life, and it is harder than it used to be. Our shitty public education threw me in special ed due to ADHD up until I worked my way out of it and into regular ed in the 7th grade. I had to bust my ass twice as hard due to the dumbed down education I received. I eventually got my HS diploma and went to community college and busted ass for a degree. I paid for most of my college with a part time job doing retail. I applied for over 60 jobs before I got the job I'm currently at.

I'm also smart when it comes to finances as well, and always pay off credit cards in full. I didn't complain about woe is me, I put in effort, ran into bumps along the way, but eventually got to where I am now.

But all in all, sharing is dangerous to the zoo with the animal. Abusive people, liars, people with STDs, LEOs, and other dangers are present in meetups.
Thanks for the advice, and im not in it just for the coochie, I'm anxious to do it beacuse of my inexperience, I don't want to hurt or piss off my future partner so I want to practice.(with an animal not a person)
I understand now that not everyone is as open as I am.

Very true. I'm 24, have a good job, and own a house, I'm in the states. Most people think it's impossible for someone in my generation to get ahead in life, and it is harder than it used to be. Our shitty public education threw me in special ed due to ADHD up until I worked my way out of it and into regular ed in the 7th grade. I had to bust my ass twice as hard due to the dumbed down education I received. I eventually got my HS diploma and went to community college and busted ass for a degree. I paid for most of my college with a part time job doing retail. I applied for over 60 jobs before I got the job I'm currently at.

I'm also smart when it comes to finances as well, and always pay off credit cards in full. I didn't complain about woe is me, I put in effort, ran into bumps along the way, but eventually got to where I am now.
That's pretty inspiring my dude thanks for letting me know it's not all doom n gloom.

I think it's harder for the younger generation because the rest of society doesn't think much of them. A few bad eggs doesn't mean the whole carton is rotten, but it's unfortunately easier to throw the whole carton away. I admit, I am sometimes guilty of the prejudice, but I have a much younger sister in law whom I don't always agree with politically or philosophically, but she's doing well for her self and still is a good person. And she's still a good friend

That's pretty inspiring my dude thanks for letting me know it's not all doom n gloom.
Haha, yeah. The world has gone mostly to shit when looking at the job opportunities for this generation. (The whole, I need 10 years of expirence for a job a high school graduate could do.) But if you are driven enough to make it, it's not impossible. I wanted desperately to have female canines, and it eventually come to be. I got my girls at the end of last year, actually.

Haha, yeah. The world has gone mostly to shit when looking at the job opportunities for this generation. (The whole, I need 10 years of expirence for a job a high school graduate could do.) But if you are driven enough to make it, it's not impossible. I wanted desperately to have female canines, and it eventually come to be. I got my girls at the end of last year, actually.
Sweet! I'm happy for you dude.

You sir, are one of the very lucky few blessed with ability.

Thanks for the advice, and im not in it just for the coochie, I'm anxious to do it beacuse of my inexperience, I don't want to hurt or piss off my future partner so I want to practice.(with an animal not a person)
I understand now that not everyone is as open as I am.

I think here is the problem; You should not view other people's lovers, partners and companions as "practice material", they have their own rich lives which should be respected.
Honestly I think you'd do fine if you studied the species you are set to own soon or some day, get on some courses, look at training and info videos, make an informed choice on the breed of the species of your interest and have your own partner.
Don't be afraid of making mistakes, we all do them. As long as you are not cruel, unfair or hurtful, you are going to do fine. Animals understand intention and will forgive you for mistakes just like you forgive their mistakes. Give your love the life they need, space, excercice, food, shelter, love.. Explore your lover kindly, lovingly and you cannot go wrong.

Back