Female Zoowatcher Who wants to chat

You'll have to forgive AL, Many of us are skeptical of people who seem too good to be true. Give it time, the more we get to know you the more people will warm up.
Plus it tends to be common around here that new women are swarmed with dick pics and "So what else you into, hint, hint, wink, wink."
Yeah I can honestly see why you guys can be a bit skeptical but i guess i am too good to be true 😆

actually I'm quite disappointed I only get offers for people wanting to fuck my animals not for me making videos of me fucking my animals.
lights, camera, action I'd watch or help anyone film either one lol. I haven't been here vary long but I feel like a lot of the videos on here are just copied from a sight rather being legit. I'm not saying there are none because I know there are those that do, But it would be nice to see more new and less of somthing that I can find on the web any given day. Without that the erotic exciting love feeling just isn't there.

Well......I get that. The bad news is that most of what you might view as "opportunity" to do so on here is going to be plastic cunts like this OP, who are, at the very best, just teasing. And most likely not even that good, most of them are catfishing, just men pretending to be women. You might get lucky and get a scammer though, lol......get to keep your dignity but lose some cash.

My advice is to settle in, be a part of the community and ABOVE ALL try not to look thirsty. Thirsty is just a bad look, even worse look here. A quick way to become a leper.

Ye
Well......I get that. The bad news is that most of what you might view as "opportunity" to do so on here is going to be plastic cunts like this OP, who are, at the very best, just teasing. And most likely not even that good, most of them are catfishing, just men pretending to be women. You might get lucky and get a scammer though, lol......get to keep your dignity but lose some cash.

My advice is to settle in, be a part of the community and ABOVE ALL try not to look thirsty. Thirsty is just a bad look, even worse look here. A quick way to become a leper.
fair call I’m just keen to fuck dogs with someone else thats all

Ye

fair call I’m just keen to fuck dogs with someone else thats all
Well, being where you are, that's usually the case, lol...........there is no fast process really. This isn't Tinder for dogs though. Follow the advice above and maybe, who knows? But I can tell you with certainty, acting thirsty will make owners avoid you like a plague rat. Most will ignore you entirely, as if you don't exist. I see it happening everyday. Personals section is filled with hundred upon hundred of 1 message posts, and that's the exact reason why. Even better than me telling you what not to do, go look in the personals, ANY area, it won't matter, look around and you'll see exactly what I'm talking about. Take a good long look at those posts with say 6 or fewer responses, don't do the things you see them doing. I can't give you any advice better than that.

Well, being where you are, that's usually the case, lol...........there is no fast process really. This isn't Tinder for dogs though. Follow the advice above and maybe, who knows? But I can tell you with certainty, acting thirsty will make owners avoid you like a plague rat. Most will ignore you entirely, as if you don't exist. I see it happening everyday. Personals section is filled with hundred upon hundred of 1 message posts, and that's the exact reason why. Even better than me telling you what not to do, go look in the personals, ANY area, it won't matter, look around and you'll see exactly what I'm talking about. Take a good long look at those posts with say 6 or fewer responses, don't do the things you see them doing. I can't give you any advice better than that.
Where are the personals please?

I think you already have a personal ad up? (or a post there) I saw something but didn't look so I don't know for sure. If you posted for QLD and you did it in the Aussie section, then you were already there in the personals.

No man, I'm in the US, I know, actually know, exactly 1 aussie. And that would be a 14 hour flight, eh?

I will say this, there are FUCKING TONS of aussies here on this site though. It's mostly people in the US, but it's a toss up if Brits or Aussie's are #2, and then there are folks from almost literally every place else on earth. All 6 habitable continents. Hell, there might be visitors checking in while stationed in Antarctica for all I know, lol.

But there is definitely a shit load of people from Australia.

Back