Favorite dog to engage in bestiality with?

A Leonberger like this 😉
(own pic)View attachment 223032
or like this (also a leonberger, mine) ;)

prcek-jpg.158406

How different that can be in the same breeds.
The one in my picture is a bit thicker, on your male it looks longer
he's usually very similar to yours in proportions. the pic was taken during one of my girl's heats after a thorough blowjob session, he gets a bit larger (and way more needy) during that time.

German Shepherd, probably because my first total canine sexual experience was with one. Of course their strength, stamina, and ardor has a lot to do with it. Plus there's their wolf-like appearance that makes it seem like you're mating with an actual wild beast.

Most of the males I have known were mixes, but if I have to choose for aesthetics and attraction, something like the Great Dane, the Brazilian Mastiff or the European Beauceron.

Medium to large dogs, but they have to be of the short-hair variety, and it's more of just enjoying watch them pound away at women (hopefully someone I'm destined to be with). I enjoy watching their physique, muscles straining and their testes flopping about as they thrust away at a woman from behind. I'm guessing Dobermans, short-haired Labradors, Pit Bulls and Rottweilers. I especially got a kick out of watching Stray-X taking a Rottweiler and watching her squirt.

TBH...I can never forget about my first time with Chico, my chihuahua! He was my first for a lot of things! He was small but very mighty and eager!

Dalmatians… just because their size, fur and athletic bodies. Dream scenario would be a bitch for me, and a male for my female friend of the same mind. :)

or like this (also a leonberger, mine) ;)

prcek-jpg.158406
so i felt the need to clarify that he's in fact not a leonberger, but a caucassian shepherd (ovcharka). i was wondering why he acts how he acts, a cuddle monster at home and "the fuck are you looking at?!" security guy when out and about which isn't very leonberger-y behavior. i gave a call to his previous owners and after some persuasion (i did lie about waiting for a gene test to be finished wanting them to come clean before that) they spilled the beans about both his parents actually being caucassian sheps, they simply claimed him being a leonberger due to him kinda looking like one (i just assumed he's a mix, i'm no expert) to better his chance of finding a home as caucassians apparently don't have very good reputation. i'm mostly typing this just for possible future reference (i can't be arsed to go and edit all my posts about him) and to be honest, i don't really care what he really is... still, who can claim they sleep in bed with a caucassian shep? ^^

Hi. I like this emotionally intelligent answer from you. For me sex is mostly in the brain and I think some dogs have personalities which are both lovable and sexy. Collies, with their intelligence and drive have really got it going on. Some are also quite big and impressively endowed, particularly the red nosed variety that you find in parts of northern England. Some of the very best videos I have seen are collies taking human females. They also appear in some of the best licking vids I have seen, producing unmistakable, visible effects that you don't often see om fillm. PM me and I'll try and find you some.
Would love to see examples of this, could you point us in the right direction?

Back