Favorite dog to engage in bestiality with?

A German shepherd was what I lost my virginity to, and I’ve been tough to satisfy ever since. I hope to experience it again sometime. Feeling all that fur rubbing against my back whilst my arse got filled was the most amazing thing I’ve ever experienced.

Many factors but it tends to be for me an overall look of a breed. I'm attracted to 'wolfish' features like the pointy ears and snout of the husky, GSD, malinois, etc. Shorter rather than fluffy coats preferred so i can get a good look at the amazing works of nature that are their strong muscular bodies.

A German shepherd was what I lost my virginity to, and I’ve been tough to satisfy ever since. I hope to experience it again sometime. Feeling all that fur rubbing against my back whilst my arse got filled was the most amazing thing I’ve ever experienced.
Jealous 🙄😂

Im an outlier here but the best encounter I had was with a smaller dog! It was a Jack Russel mix who loved to breed me. And his dick wasnt small either! His knot was perfect and he often bred me several times a day.

If I'm bottom, it's any large/giant dog with short fur and large cock (great dane, doberman, etc) If I'm top, any large/giant dogs that are fluffy (gsd, husky, etc) but I'll also top for any shorthairs too

What makes a dog breed breed your favorite? The fur? The cock? The overall size? Let me know 😉
For me the overall size, after I get a look the short or medium-haired body and, of course the shape of cock, knot and balls. Biggest the better, but when I guess there are some big cocks from a preview of their long sheaths, then I choose according to cock poking out the fly...shaft must be veiny, fat, and combinating color from intense ruby to white pale from tip to behind of knot.
It's saying, I would like an active dog well endowed for sexual skills and difficult to tire, and believe me that exist...there are some boys that may exhaust you easily while with a jackhammer drilling you. Even crying out for your mouth and ass several times at day, you will feel intensely punished and grateful to your dog for that pure manly strenght unchained.

Last edited:
Back