Favorite dog to engage in bestiality with?

Fur and body type ;), I want a male border collie partner on top of me :3

For me it is the German Shepard. He is a very good size and his personality is a very good fit for me. He is protective yet very loving and likes to mate so...My favorite breed

hmm... any dog with a long tongue that likes to lick! although, I have to admit black & tan colouring most definitely turns me on the most. big tongues are nice because they can cover the whole boypussy with only a few licks and get good and deep in there, but small tongues can get in and lick juuuust the right spot. my fantasy right now would probably be a rottweiler!

Male german shepherds: lovely, dominant, extremely arousing and beautiful cocks on them. You don't need anymore

Hm, I'm all to huskies, because I really love their behaviour and character. That's very important to me.
Anf of chourse they have a soft and fluffy fur and I like their apperiance.

German Shepherds, American Akitas or Siberian Huskys to get topped by to feel that lush fur rub up your back while he fills your ass! :love:

Been with over 40, the medium-large MIXED breeds are always my favorite, never know what you're going to get but you're always satisfied ❤️🍆

Back