Fake User Awareness Thread

Why am I getting angry notifications of "stop telling people where to find the god damn telegram info!!!" when I'm....pointing out the rule breaking on this website?? Aka helping make sure the rules are followed on ZV? You are upset that people are posting their telegram, why would it be a bad thing for me to notify you of rule breaking so that you can address it? Really strange.
Report it. Posting it for everyone to see is NOT notifying us. Do not repost it by quoting it, taking screen shots and posting it, basically doing everything possible to give it more attention. Social media, cell phones, addresses, DNA maps ect... are all allowed in the profile pages, what is not allowed is someone to advertise that they have that info in their profile. They shouldn't even say "look at my profile for more info".

that makes sense. but then why is that users telegram still on their profile and they're still allowed to be active on here?

For whatever it's worth, I was told that that specific thing was allowed. A little confusing for me, so I don't know really. Is telegram not social media? No idea.

that makes sense. but then why is that users telegram still on their profile and they're still allowed to be active on here?
Ceetain criteria has not been met. I have explained this in length to you and many others openly here in this very thread (I think). The more I say what it is, the smarter they become and will skate around it causing as much mahem as possible (or not and they are real).

Though I am slightly a case of the pot calling the kettle black as half the time I don't wind up using a VPN :gsd_nervous:
Same here.

There are so many ways for users to be scammed and compromised, it is easy for just about anyone to fall victim.

I think it is great to have a thread like this.

It would be interesting to see if there were some security experts here who would be willing and able to help other members who are scammed and blackmailed.

Likely difficult to do, but interesting idea.

Same here.

It would be interesting to see if there were some security experts here who would be willing and able to help other members who are scammed and blackmailed.

Likely difficult to do, but interesting idea.
It all boils down to not giving anyone information that could put you in danger.

Nothing bad in an old fashioned face to face meeting at a public coffee shop where you can talk face to face (normal conversations) and get a gut feeling of the other person.

Need an id photo so you can recognize for the meeting? give one that is already on the net, and literally anyone could have grabbed from Google. It is you in the photo, but no proof you were the user sending it.

Now, if you start sending images of yourself doing ilegal things to prove you are legit, yes. You *will* most likely be blackmailed sooner or later.

It all boils down to not giving anyone information that could put you in danger.

Nothing bad in an old fashioned face to face meeting at a public coffee shop where you can talk face to face (normal conversations) and get a gut feeling of the other person.

Need an id photo so you can recognize for the meeting? give one that is already on the net, and literally anyone could have grabbed from Google. It is you in the photo, but no proof you were the user sending it.

Now, if you start sending images of yourself doing ilegal things to prove you are legit, yes. You *will* most likely be blackmailed sooner or later.
well blackmail is so much more illegal than anything real people want to do here and they never know who they are blackmailing or what people have. trying to extort a couple bucks or doxxing somebody for the internet thrill isnt really worth their life. sure some people are stupid like that but im not going to rescue them they might just listen and help themselves. it really is just a penis after all the animals arent in real danger so people have to figure out what they value most about life because people who enjoy living it with animals dont want to hurt anybody.

Last edited:
well blackmail is so much more illegal than anything real people want to do here and they never know who they are blackmailing or what people have. trying to extort a couple bucks or doxxing somebody for the internet thrill isnt really worth their life. sure some people are stupid like that but im not going to rescue them they might just listen and help themselves. it really is just a penis after all the animals arent in real danger so people have to figure out what they value most about life because people who enjoy living it with animals dont want to hurt anybody.
Thing being at least people is at least aware of the possible dangers. Whatever they do from that point, is up to them.

If, while showing examples, some of the obvious fakes can be weeded out, that is fine too.

Blacmailers, I doubt they think it can go wrong, and to be honest, I doubt people gullible enough to volunteer endangering information are actually mafia cappos or warlords who will be able to drop a horse head on the blackmailers bed 😓

I doubt people gullible enough to volunteer endangering information are actually mafia cappos or warlords who will be able to drop a horse head on the blackmailers bed 😓
they are not the ones extortionists have to worry about. theres a lot of people who are not really gullible, they just dont care. they dont care about their own safety imagine what they can do to somebody and anyone can have crazy angry families and friends or anyone afraid it might happen to them too.
besides authorities and anyone else can pretend to be gullible to catch extortionists in stings no differently than some of the bad ones do stings on animal sex.
if extortionists are seeing this i will let them know it doesnt work and they should hope it doesnt work because penalties are much worse if they get anything out of it. use that to your advantage.
our shared information can really be safe with cooperation and justice served otherwise. i like to think people are smarter than they make themselves out to be even if they think to use being smart for no good like lying :)

Last edited:
from the "girls what about your ass" thread.

catfish.

Before I ask my question, I want to say that it turns out to be catfish all the time. And it's SUPER common here and other places. And most people are aware of that.

So, having said that, my question is this.....is it because the pictures are the same as those on other sites Alone that convinces you they are fake? Or is there other things that when added to that make you think they are?

I ask because I don't think it's an insane idea to think that a picture anywhere on the internet and here is definitive proof it's not the same person, but for me, personally, I need a 3rd ingredient to make me hit the eject button. Something like maybe the age and location claims are all over the place randomly.

Because I don't think the same picture here and somewhere else is a definitive measuring stick. If they are willing to post here, I don't find it a crazy idea that they might post elsewhere too, in a different context. To my mind, I need a thrid thing that doesn't fit with the other 2 things in harmony to make the fake call.

To be clear, I'm NOT saying you have it wrong, I'm asking if there is anything else other than the 2 pics being in different locations that makes you decide it's fake? And acknowledging that it often IS fake.

I'd say it makes me 99.99% sure, though I suppose technically that same photo they're posting that they themselves made, could also have been leaked onto the internet and end up amongst a bunch of other similar pics, but it's extremely unlikely IMO.

I'd say it makes me 99.99% sure, though I suppose technically that same photo they're posting that they themselves made, could also have been leaked onto the internet and end up amongst a bunch of other similar pics, but it's extremely unlikely IMO.
I agree. And most times it's exactly that, a fake. And that's why I asked about it in the way I did.

And, I had TWO main reasons for even asking.

1.) It's plausible the person just either posted to the other place also, or someone else make the other post after stealing it.

2.) If #1 is true, posting it in the manner that is was here *might* also be very close to the line on doxxing someone without even intending to do so. Because people do stupid shit like bleed personal information in OTHER places, and even here because it's common enough to not think that idea all the way through.

For me, what makes me hit the button, is claiming something that is not yours. Like this one:
from the "girls what about your ass" thread.

catfish.
I don't care if they are catfish or not. It is not our job to shield people from that. This person however, claimed a pic that is obviously not them.

Going to check out the other one. BTW, I hate links. If the picture does not immediately show up, I will not search for it.

Edit: that was a damn good link. It had everything we needed.

Back