Fake User Awareness Thread

I barely chat to people here and it's not like i have a constant conversation, i just talk to people that have some activity on the forum and clearly look normal, and according to my style i guess, works for me!

but if someone REALLY wants to get your info then it's pretty sus and i think that's worth reporting i guess, no idea if mods can do something about it.

I am new here & I totally understand the vulnerability felt by female members. I have been involved in various online & face to face kink communities & my advice is always to talk rather than type. There are lots of ways to talk anonymously without giving out a phone number & you can always block the person. Five minutes of talking will tell you more about the person than a hundred written messages. Even getting them to record a voice message will tell you more than a text.
Yeah that's very true

I'd bet in this forum there are far more "Mounties" than Feds 🙄
theres no reasons for Feds to be here unless they should be looking for those animal rights people who fake caring about animals as their excuse to beat people up. bestiality is not a real problem undermining integrity of us law to terrorize citizens is.

Got done by a fake 'female" user who I later found out was a guy.
User name: SASSQU33N
Be careful everyone.

Got done by a fake 'female" user who I later found out was a guy.
User name: SASSQU33N
Be careful everyone.
You'll need to provide proof of that. Do you have it?
You also need to make sure she knows you called her out, by typing her name like this: @SASSQU33N
Why didn't you? She has the right to come here and defend herself.

You'll need to provide proof of that. Do you have it?
You also need to make sure she knows you called her out, by typing her name like this: @SASSQU33N
Why didn't you? She has the right to come here and defend herself.
He literally calling me fake because I dont respond to the 700 messages he sends me through dm’s because I’ve either gotten distracted by work or family stuff, calls me fake for it

You have to report him for harassment, (you should have done that long before now) and for calling you out and accusing you on a public thread without proof.
I've sent the mod proof.

SASS is full of shite, and I'm not the only one who's been manipulated by him.

Shouldn't play with genuine people looking for genuine relationships.

LOL @ people looking for genuine relationships on a perv board.
I've made 4 genuine relationships from women on here and I'm lucky enough to call them my friends now and have had amazing sexual experiences with them.

Just because you've strucked out, doesn't mean it's not possible. 😘

I've made 4 genuine relationships from women on here and I'm lucky enough to call them my friends now and have had amazing sexual experiences with them.

Just because you've strucked out, doesn't mean it's not possible. 😘
lol.......

1.) SURE you have. Did you meet them in remedial english 101?

2.) You either had no ACTUAL proof or you simply made this up and are completely full of shit, she is still here

3.) IF you have REAL ACTUAL proof of a user being fake in any way, the mods WILL ban that user, usually immediately

4.) What I describe in #3 has happened ON THE SPOT in this very thread

5.) Post your proof or shutup entirely.

6.) Making a FALSE accusation publicly should be an IMMEDIATE ban for the accuser. Yes, this means you.

lol.......

1.) SURE you have. Did you meet them in remedial english 101?

2.) You either had no ACTUAL proof or you simply made this up and are completely full of shit, she is still here

3.) IF you have REAL ACTUAL proof of a user being fake in any way, the mods WILL ban that user, usually immediately

4.) What I describe in #3 has happened ON THE SPOT in this very thread

5.) Post your proof or shutup entirely.

6.) Making a FALSE accusation publicly should be an IMMEDIATE ban for the accuser. Yes, this means you.
Jog on flog.

I've sent my proof to the mod, what they do with it is up to them.

As I said, if it WAS actually proof, the user would be gone now. She ISN'T gone, therefor, your "proof" is not really proof or the opposite would happen.

In any case, this is the thread to post it. So, POST IT. Right here for everyone to see.
Read my previous post.

Then jog on 😘

Back