Fake User Awareness Thread

There's no "hunch" though, I'm insure of whether we are seeing two completely different images because the person very clearly says that those images are of them, and evidence is provided that they aren't. Also attacking me for being a woman by comparing it to a person publically shown to be stealing photos is literally why there's no women on this site, or why the women who were here never stay long, refrain from doing so in the future before you look more stupid.
You are going to stop right fucking there. Stop reaching for shit that is not there because I never said a god damn thing about you being a woman or whatever the hell you want to call yourself or any other bullshit.

That person did not very clearly claim those pics or I would have banned them. I looked much further than what I should have. To be as cear as possible, the person has to say: this picture (a) is me. Someone posts "this exact picture (a) is from the internet (proof)". NOT Similar, NOT "the picture is somewhere in there", ABSOLUTE proof.

Finally, I am absolutely fucking done explaining myself or anything I do to you as you have shown clear comprehension problems and making shit up that I supposedly have said.

Last edited:
There's no "hunch" though, I'm insure of whether we are seeing two completely different images because the person very clearly says that those images are of them, and evidence is provided that they aren't. Also attacking me for being a woman by comparing it to a person publically shown to be stealing photos is literally why there's no women on this site, or why the women who were here never stay long, refrain from doing so in the future before you look more stupid.
- @Oldman did not "attack [you] for being a woman." That is a terrible accusation to any mod. No mod on this site would do that.
- Accusing him of being the reason for your alleged shortage of women? That is a senseless accusation. He certainly doesn't have to put up with that.

I have a couple of question out of curiosity. :D

1. How many of the fake profiles so far claimed to be male users and were not?
2. How many of the fake profiles were discovered through other means than someone trying to date/watch the fake user have sex with an animal?

1. How many of the fake profiles so far claimed to be male users and were not?
I have reported a few guys. I do feel as though it is appearing that more "fake women" are reported because there are more threads (and more active threads) in the "ladies show you bits" areas. It would be much easier for someone to try and take advantage of the thirsty ass dudes in all those threads vs the "show your dick" threads which are either heavily responded to by gay men or a handful of women here. Just my thoughts

I have reported a few guys. I do feel as though it is appearing that more "fake women" are reported because there are more threads (and more active threads) in the "ladies show you bits" areas. It would be much easier for someone to try and take advantage of the thirsty ass dudes in all those threads vs the "show your dick" threads which are either heavily responded to by gay men or a handful of women here. Just my thoughts
Gay men wanting to meet gay men have gay dating sites and there is no lack of real chances. No need to hunt in here.

Offering as male animal owners might be a thing though...

and there is no lack of real chances.
Well that's bullshit. Every time I've tried a dating site, and I've tried just about all of them, it takes only a couple of days run out of prospects, and a year to even get a conversation let alone a date. And I'm in a major population center.

Not an area I am familiar with on either aspect, but I can see how that would be probable. Thanks :)
Well, I was curious some years ago and signed up a free site. I still have the account with "I am not looking anymore, thank you. No real, no cam, no meeting" written in Big, Friendly letters in my profile.
I still get invitations and winks every week...
I mean, I do not mind those wanting some conversation, that is fun. But not for sex anymore, thanks. Which proves This is not the only site with members failing at reading comprehension 😓

Ok, so I believe I came across another one:

@Clarreknine messaged me o out my dog and we quickly took it to another chat app. On that app ‘she’ immediately began asking for personal content and then sent an unsolicited picture she claimed was herself. The picture was found on tineye originally posted in 2010. She denied it and said someone stole her photo and shared it. When I asked her to clarify because I thought she was fake she ended conversation.
So, while I can’t be 100%, it seems highly probably that this is a fake account. Evidence posted below:
clarreknine is fake as fuck. That dipshit messaged me about a year ago and within 2 messages got themselves ghosted and set to ignore.

Well that's bullshit. Every time I've tried a dating site, and I've tried just about all of them, it takes only a couple of days run out of prospects, and a year to even get a conversation let alone a date. And I'm in a major population center.
This minus the large population center.

Had one date since one year of using two dating apps and one free site (the date was from the free site, got a friendship out of it).

The dating aps are just completely filled with fake accounts and Instagram channel ads. Its easy to spot if you compare the profile pictures. In the dating aps you have like 80-90% model like looking profiles. On the free site, that actually has rules in place to prevent alot of the fake accounts it's like 5% models, the rest are average or below average looking ppl.

This minus the large population center.

Had one date since one year of using two dating apps and one free site (the date was from the free site, got a friendship out of it).

The dating aps are just completely filled with fake accounts and Instagram channel ads. Its easy to spot if you compare the profile pictures. In the dating aps you have like 80-90% model like looking profiles. On the free site, that actually has rules in place to prevent alot of the fake accounts it's like 5% models, the rest are average or below average looking ppl.
Interesting...
Never tried apps. Only one web.
Then, either I had... um. Luck? or possibly different places and cultures, different attitudes.

Usually one can see who is just for talks, who is desperate and who is actually in for something. Got one guy, become friends/regulars, I kept refusing a few other. Time later got another, become very good friend, later moved to the other side of the world, so after a year I searched, found someone, was about to meet, then my friend messaged he was back, so I had to excuse myself on the "new" one. I, since, stopped searching.

There are still two or three I messaged while "not in the mood but maybe later" with who keep "harrassing" me occasionally. Hard luck. Not really into guys for sex. Tried it, I am over with it.

Still, nothing wrong with it, and since animals are not jealous, still happy to help that good friend when he is around, in exchange of a cup of coffee and some meaningful conversation.

You are going to stop right fucking there. Stop reaching for shit that is not there because I never said a god damn thing about you being a woman or whatever the hell you want to call yourself or any other bullshit.

That person did not very clearly claim those pics or I would have banned them. I looked much further than what I should have. To be as cear as possible, the person has to say: this picture (a) is me. Someone posts "this exact picture (a) is from the internet (proof)". NOT Similar, NOT "the picture is somewhere in there", ABSOLUTE proof.

Finally, I am absolutely fucking done explaining myself or anything I do to you as you have shown clear comprehension problems and making shit up that I supposedly have said.
You've banned people with the same amount of evidence before as people can see scrolling through this thread, I don't know why you're making a big deal out of it now? It feels like you're protecting this person. Also Noah literally provided absolute proof, he showed their profile picture beside the same picture being shown on other sites including other photos of the same women, unless you want to go to the persons house to confirm it I see no better way to prove they're a catfish.

You implied that I'm fake despite the fact I've proved myself multiple times publically and personally to people, so yes I do think you're attacking me for the fact I'm a woman.

You implied that I'm fake despite the fact I've proved myself multiple times publically and personally to people, so yes I do think you're attacking me for the fact I'm a woman
Sofia, I am almost 100 percent with you except this part. I think you are taking what he said the wrong way. To me, he was saying if they banned people just based on a hunch, then that could have happened when all those idiots were trying to say you were fake based on their asinine hunches way back when. Just how I am interpreting what he was saying

Sofia, I am almost 100 percent with you except this part. I think you are taking what he said the wrong way. To me, he was saying if they banned people just based on a hunch, then that could have happened when all those idiots were trying to say you were fake based on their asinine hunches way back when. Just how I am interpreting what he was saying
Maybe you're right, it just didn't come off that way and felt like an attack on me.

Very interesting. I've actually voice talked with this person off and on for over a year now. They're definitely always the same female person.
Never asked about the profile pic. Could just be using an avatar she liked, sort of like a furry.
Anybody else have any evidence this person is a fake user? She's currently been banned, possibly unjustly.

I've personally gotten trolls banned from this site and Beast Forum before. Dangerous ones that are trying to get pictures of us with our pets.
Even if she has a picture of an ass that isn't hers. I don't think bans should be handed out for people using avatars that aren't their original content.

Very interesting. I've actually voice talked with this person off and on for over a year now. They're definitely always the same female person.
Never asked about the profile pic. Could just be using an avatar she liked, sort of like a furry.
Anybody else have any evidence this person is a fake user? She's currently been banned, possibly unjustly.

I've personally gotten trolls banned from this site and Beast Forum before. Dangerous ones that are trying to get pictures of us with our pets.
Even if she has a picture of an ass that isn't hers. I don't think bans should be handed out for people using avatars that aren't their original content.
They don't get banned unless the specifically claim a picture that is found to be posted in multiple other sites. If you scroll back a page or two, you can see clear examples and other examples where we have not banned.

Those are also community effort. We are not going to scour and verify everyone we see or encounter.

They don't get banned unless the specifically claim a picture that is found to be posted in multiple other sites. If you scroll back a page or two, you can see clear examples and other examples where we have not banned.

Those are also community effort. We are not going to scour and verify everyone we see or encounter.

Yes but she really didn't say it was her.
She just said she likes cocks in it.

I've gotten personalized images from her. I never thought the ass in the profile picture belonged to her.

You might want to consider warning the user that their account looks suspicious and will be subject to termination.

Yes but she really didn't say it was her.
She just said she likes cocks in it.

I've gotten personalized images from her. I never thought the ass in the profile picture belonged to her.

You might want to consider warning the user that their account looks suspicious and will be subject to termination.
Screenshot_20221012-165647.png
Yes, she did. She had every opportunity to say it was not her, which silence in itself is not admitting, but what she said there, left no room for interpretation.

Also note pnueli did not specifically say it's her, but she still answered as if it was.

Pnueli can't even spell Thong.

Suffice to say she did not say it was her, and she isn't currently available to stand up for herself, so instead going by some angry loud guy who isn't a zoo, but into girls into k9, who is probably fed up with all the fakes on the site. Did you guys check her post history, does she have prior complaints? Do her posts scream phisher?

Um. Original Punk movement has traditionally been totally self destructive after all 🤷

Other than that. Shoud her profile still be considered fake?
Cause this thread has moved from alerting people of confirmed catfishing users trying to contact to a literal witchhunt of suspects

The doxxing image would probably have never been posted if not for this thread, so it is actually working in a negative way at this point, and I am expecting the site to ask people for a credit card to register any day now 😓

Just saying people should take care of themselves and do not expect a site to be 100% safe.

There's the rules and tips for meeting people. No one ever reads them, but they're there. I don't think I've gotten spam of fake profiles. But I've definitely gotten shady ppl. And stupid people are way more dangerous in my opinion.

But again anyone that is way too open about it, like they don't have a care in the world, I steered clear of. I'd much rather be safe over sorry.

Any personal add is or plan to meet should never mention anything illegal. Learn to read between the lines.

APPRECIATE YOUR INPUT. YOU ARE RIGHT ABOUT GETTING FAMILIAR OF THE RULES AND WHAT TO LOOK OUT FOR. I WILL SURELY PRACTISE MORE CAUTION AND REFRAIN FROM BEING TOO TRUSTING.

I suspect there are at least a few users who are actually law enforcement trying to bait people. I think this may have happened to me recently. I don't know otherwise what people's motivation would be to become a fake user. Few people would be stupid enough to send out identifiable images of themselves to a stranger.

I suspect there are at least a few users who are actually law enforcement trying to bait people. I think this may have happened to me recently. I don't know otherwise what people's motivation would be to become a fake user. Few people would be stupid enough to send out identifiable images of themselves to a stranger.
Possibly.
I am only commenting because I just thought how hilarious it would be if someone had the screen name "notacop" and posted what you just said.
That is all, my mind wanders lol

A user out of the blue in private messages offered to send me pictures of her daughter without specifying her daughter's age. I am notacop by the way LOL.

Back