Fake User Awareness Thread

K9thotwife, she also wrote a thread how she attended a five man five dog gangbang which many users questioned. Also her profile pictures keep changing.

Last edited by a moderator:
There's the rules and tips for meeting people. No one ever reads them, but they're there. I don't think I've gotten spam of fake profiles. But I've definitely gotten shady ppl. And stupid people are way more dangerous in my opinion.

But again anyone that is way too open about it, like they don't have a care in the world, I steered clear of. I'd much rather be safe over sorry.

Any personal add is or plan to meet should never mention anything illegal. Learn to read between the lines.
I'll have to read these for sure. Another member has reached out to me in my state
They want to rehome there boy and would like it to go to a good family. I am seriously debating taking in the dog. But I'm always super afraid to meet people incase its a cop ROFL. I haven't used any sexual language in our conversations so I don't see the harm in meeting to re-home this handsome boy.

Any feed back would be appreciated

You really need to learn the difference between just using a random avatar image pulled from the web and claiming that image is themselves. At no time did she claim that image was of her. This is not a dating site, there is no need or expectation to have an image depicting oneself. Unless claimed otherwise an avatar is just an avatar.

Do you think I'm fake because I'm using a photo of a yawning tiger pulled from the web?

You really need to learn the difference between just using a random avatar image pulled from the web and claiming that image is themselves. At no time did she claim that image was of her.

Do you think I'm fake because I'm using a photo of a yawning tiger pulled from the web?
Wait, are you saying you're NOT a tiger????
don't ruin my immersion man

You really need to learn the difference between just using a random avatar image pulled from the web and claiming that image is themselves. At no time did she claim that image was of her. This is not a dating site, there is no need or expectation to have an image depicting oneself. Unless claimed otherwise an avatar is just an avatar.

disagree. enjoy the fantasy though.

Hey guys,

So I've had a couple responses to my ads in the meet up section now, that have been fakes looking to speak to me, get to know me / meet me for whatever reason, but it is not because they are genuine owners. They are blatantly fake. I've just had another contact me today who conveniently owns one of each animal that I've been specifically requesting in the meet up section (I'm a girl), and who is also conveniently the same heritage me, which I've posted in a couple discussions on this forum where it comes up in topic, they're also a Lurker... go figure. So I think starting a thread where we can all post the usernames of fake or very suspicious accounts on here would be a good safety measure, if anyone has been contacted by someone & they're unsure of them, they can check this thread to see if anyone has any trouble with them or not. Two accounts I can confidently say are fake are K9Taboo and esmee._x . I simply don't respond to them.
Wow sorry and thanks for letting us know you are doing awesome 👏. I may want to meet in future but like years from knowing some one probably lol

I feel like this is hard because as a member who has had a few profiles over the years, deleted and started over the process is hard. You basically have to post or reply until your account status changes and being taken seriously is unlikely. Not sure how else to really prove I’m a genuine account other than show interest? 🤷🏼‍♂️

Personally takes me a long time to trust anyone to takes things further. Any red flags then I get outta there, trust your gut on these things.

I feel like this is hard because as a member who has had a few profiles over the years, deleted and started over the process is hard.
Thats reassuring, youre off to a great start. you deleted your profile becauase.. you wanted your posts to stay up but be unable to respond to them in the future if need ever be.. or you burned too many people and made a bad impression and now you have to start over again as someone new?

You basically have to post or reply until your account status changes and being taken seriously is unlikely.
can you believe you have to post on here several times and consistently before people might accept you are what youre claiming... SERIOUSLY!@!!?? yeah..i guess thats what you HAVE to do these days.

..and how many posts exactly..?? WELL IVE MADE 445... and im still not quite sure if im full of bullshit or not.. so better get typing.

Not sure how else to really prove I’m a genuine account other than show interest? 🤷🏼‍♂️
not sure how to show im genuine except EXPRESS INTEREST?? cofusedy emoticon. >GEE, YOU THINK!!?< I mean, if youre so confused about how it woks around here that it requires a body language illustration after several failed attempts, its time to cut this account loose next. I guess as to your plight.. id reccomend - NOT SHOWING INTEREST. thatll do er

also, what exactly is it that you need people to take seriously about anyways? and what is it that they doubt of which you truly are GENUINE? im not sure if youre insinuating youre a girl, but if you are.. just post "im a girl talk to me" and prepared to get dogpiled by the same people that everyone else deals with on here.

if you actually wonder why how many will ask you to send them pics to verify after that... i dont know what to say. welcome to the internet/.

Last edited:
Hey, you think you can hook me up with that sentient teapot you mentioned? I think we'd probably get along well - The idea of deep philosophical discussions over a cuppa really turns my crank, doncha know...
what ever.. I just wanna fuck 'er in the spouthole.

pes aint big about giving up sauce tho,. we should all know that by now.

You don't have to worry about Esmee._x anymore. They asked for their account to be deleted. I offered to remove all posts, PMs, and a permanently ban them. He/She took my offer. So they are no more.
Until they simply create a new persona. I like the idea of having a listing for them but afraid that sense it’s so easy to simply dump a profile and make another. The list will become insurmountable very very quickly

Think this is a great idea, thank you for creating this thread if nothing else it gives us a bit of a safety check. Definitely appreciate it!

Back