Tik tok

Because I have busy life and I don’t have time to reply to his 300 messages he sends me, I don’t live on this website
There is a thread that deals with people who may operate fake accounts. That is as far as I care. My existence on the forum is not solely based around finding a quick fuck. I asked because accusing someone without any evidence would be wrong. And then to redirect the discussion into the said thread. Which already happened.

Because I have busy life and I don’t have time to reply to his 300 messages he sends me, I don’t live on this website
You're full of shit. Stop leading people into thinking youre a female when I caught you out being a male.
Some of us on here are legit, stop playing with us.

There’s definitely a few I have come across that it seems like they definitely have or have intentions to

Im goin by the way they act with there dogs and ive seen a couple with paw tats in there thigh and boobs might be nothing but gets your attention.
I know a few women that have spiritual tattoos and what not and they are definitely not into the animal sex scene. However, you don’t see too many spiritual tattoos with paw prints around the waist or below panty lines lol.

Back