a new slut

L

lilpuppygirl

hi all,

i’m new here and just wanted to say hi. i’m a little pet playing puppy slut who has always wanted to be a cocksleeve to a knot but has yet to have the opportunity.

i’m a submissive pet who wants to be collar and dominated by an owner and his dog or dogs. i’m really hoping i’ve found the right place for like minded people.

Attachments

• 0FB717DF-6B64-4B45-85CD-02EB05DA06B7.jpeg
    0FB717DF-6B64-4B45-85CD-02EB05DA06B7.jpeg
    90 KB · Views: 907
hi all,

i’m new here and just wanted to say hi. i’m a little pet playing puppy slut who has always wanted to be a cocksleeve to a knot but has yet to have the opportunity.

i’m a submissive pet who wants to be collar and dominated by an owner and his dog or dogs. i’m really hoping i’ve found the right place for like minded people.
Welcome to the dog pound :)

Very glad you found us.

Yeah this just screams fake and catfish.

Edit: Just as I thought. Leads back to Russian social media accounts.
i’m not a catfish. i’m also not after anything other than a safe space to express myself. but thank you for providing that and making someone new feel welcome.
those are my pictures and my face. i have the originals on my phone and when i get comfortable often post more. if someone has stolen my pics that’s on them.

i’m not a catfish. i’m also not after anything other than a safe space to express myself. but thank you for providing that and making someone new feel welcome.
those are my pictures and my face. i have the originals on my phone and when i get comfortable often post more. if someone has stolen my pics that’s on them.
Past experience says you should take this to a mod and clear it up. It won't just magically go away.

Consider it part of the vetting process that makes this place...just a tiny bit more safe. There are so many accounts that show up, post similar to yours, and are gone within days or even hours. Trolls, idiots, etc. Just be you and then we will know you are real.

hi all,

Seems legit

lovely. not even one for 12 hours and get accused of being a catfish. thank you for the advice, i’ll speak to a mod
That's the best course, it's already in the Fake User thread, sooner or later it will blow up way bigger than it needs to be. IF those pics ARE on a russian site, there won't be any hiding it. Sooner or later that site will get linked. Better for you to get to the mod before the mods come looking for you.

There are a LOT of fakes on this site, people are a little paranoid about the concept.

Consider it part of the vetting process that makes this place...just a tiny bit more safe. There are so many accounts that show up, post similar to yours, and are gone within days or even hours. Trolls, idiots, etc. Just be you and then we will know you are real.
ah yes, cos when this happens to someone new it really makes them want to stick around

I've been 'round a while. Most female accounts are fakes, trolls. It's just what it is. You either get skeptical, or fooled. In the last few years of the last forum, some of the accounts were law enforcement setting up stings, and quite a few were successful, and ruined people's lives. And, like was said, others got doxxed and had their lives ruined that way. So, it's trial by fire. And a never ending string of trolls who usually don't really ruin lives, but who are just here to use and control. Going after people aggressively is just how some people deal with it, doesn't make it right.

hi all,

welcome! hopefully when you can, you'd be willing to chat and find many new people to fulfill your desires :)

Back