Fake User Awareness Thread

dont get it, nobody has gotten my profile picture reference.
Probably because, like so many, you've tried to "be clever" by choosing an avatar image that doesn't look like much of anything but a "splat" of colors once it gets cropped and resized down to fit into the allotted space. To me, it's completely unrecognizable as anything more meaningful than a smear of orange with some black stripes on a more-or-less green background with some blue in the lower left and upper right. It simply carries no meaningful image to my eye. Perhaps if it were larger, and there was more visible, it might convey some meaning. As it is... <shrug> Nothin' personal, but I've seen 4 year olds bring home fingerpaint projects from daycare that have more visually useful information, and are at least something that can be recognized. Your avatar image is, as noted, nothing more than a multi-color smear to me. If I squint a bit, it looks like it *COULD* (probably isn't, but it's the impression I get) be some weirdly colored pineapple with blue leaves, but beyond that... Nada... Just a smear of colors.

And before you get all irate, remember that *YOU* know what it's supposed to be, so to you, it's obvious, even if it is distorted to one degree or another. That's a clue that Joe Random Viewer doesn't have when he sees it.

When I first found the online world I was the same. Shared way to much too fast, something I never did face-to-face, but the medium was new and I was learning to navigate it.

Once I got the hang of it, I went back to playing poker with my cards face down.
I’m open in person too 😵‍💫 my coworkers used to get some serious story time from me lmao

dont get it, nobody has gotten my profile picture reference.
A blue fox on a donut?
"Blue waffle", that "shocking" image of someones private parts in full decay which ran around the .nets several years ago as a prank to shock?

After secondary thoughts it could - as the donuts hole is aimed on the fox's private parts from what that blurry resolution allows to analyze - implicitly state that someone is interested on body parts which resemble a donut. There are not that much of them.. :unsure:

Last edited:
A blue fox on a donut?
"Blue waffle", that "shocking" image of someones private parts in full decay which ran around the .nets several years ago as a prank to shock?

After secondary thoughts it could - as the donuts hole is aimed on the fox's private parts from what that blurry resolution allows to analyze - implicitly state that someone is interested on body parts which resemble a donut. There are not that much of them.. :unsure:
It’s definitely a girl scout cookie or one of those Keebler cookies.

I understand the concept and not surprised it happens here. Humans lie and most have uninteresting lives. I really don't care! Listening to them long enough the truth will always shine though.

A blue fox on a donut?

its my fursona eating a cookie :C

Hi, I'm new.
Perhaps instead of a threat where you list potentially fake accounts, a better idea might just be a thread where people can post photos/videos with an intent to verify themselves as genuine?
For example, I could post a photo of myself (face cropped) with a note that included my username or my interests or something.

Something like

SeleneFeeld
Dogs and Horses please
or just the username and the date or, I don't know. Just an idea. I'm always happy to verify I'm a real woman.

Hi, I'm new.
Perhaps instead of a threat where you list potentially fake accounts, a better idea might just be a thread where people can post photos/videos with an intent to verify themselves as genuine?
For example, I could post a photo of myself (face cropped) with a note that included my username or my interests or something.

Something like

SeleneFeeld
Dogs and Horses please
or just the username and the date or, I don't know. Just an idea. I'm always happy to verify I'm a real woman.
1) You can do that just with you in introductions.
2) Just start a thread like that if you want.
3) Such photos can be bought, so not really any point as it will not be a verification per se.

1) You can do that just with you in introductions.
2) Just start a thread like that if you want.
3) Such photos can be bought, so not really any point as it will not be a verification per se.

I'd never thought that they could be bought, I suppose that's possible, if a woman truly didn't care where or what it would be used for.

So how does anybody on the site ever verify?

I might add a verification pic to my intro then :)

Back