Fake User Awareness Thread

Banned for claiming someone elses pics as it's own.

You may also want to stop calling it catfish as we don't care if the person is or not a catfish. Claiming someone else's pics is stealing. That shit won't fly here.
whats the difference?

whats the difference?

Catfishers lure someone to a meet using enticing pics and/or don't show up to said meet regardless if the pics are theirs or not. There are conceivably some people out there who don't feel comfortable posting their real self on a public forum so they claim someone else's pics as their own even if they have good intentions. There is a subtle difference but it is a fine line.

I actually though I am never going to do this, but this is not about whose boobs these are, so:
Based on a report from a user. (Join in if you want.)
View attachment 367327
@Thebulluk Are you sure this is your dog?
View attachment 367329
Because it is apparently a stock photo.

And going through his post history is also suspect. I don't know what UK mapping is like but he gave like 4 or 5 different locations throughout his attempts to whore out his dog.

He's posted several other pics in other threads...if you want to examine those too. But he doesn't really look like a cane corso to me.

Yeah I wouldn't use Kik, no E2EE (End to End Encryption) and it's mostly full of pedophiles lol.

I was pleasantly surprised to see that element/Matrix is suggested around here.

Not requiring a phone number, supports voice, video, and only being provided to those with a number of posts on the forums, should reduce the likelihood of someone being a catfish/troll. Who's gonna want to spend time writing 60 posts to get banned straight away :D

I don't think that's a fair way to judge people, tbh. The reason for that is because people might not be comfortable sharing that information in a public setting. I do think post quantity, quality and duration are better indicators.

I'm new, and I can tell you, coming across this thread makes, me not comfortable sharing too much in public as I feel it would make me a target.
Same I’m actually a bit uneasy with how trusting I’ve been. I hope I’m a good judge of character 😬

I believe charlotteflurry to be fake. Posts to be from several different towns, and pic from Twitter
When you say several different towns do you mean she says so specifically each time? Could she be saying town “area” to try to keep some anonymity of location? If they’re in the same general area that could be what’s going on.

When you say several different towns do you mean she says so specifically each time? Could she be saying town “area” to try to keep some anonymity of location? If they’re in the same general area that could be what’s going on.
I looked at the time he posted this, but I can't remember specifically what I found.

I will say that *most times* what you say won't/doesn't arouse any suspicion, for all the obvious reasons.

This is almost always a case of towns widely spaced, or in many cases, located in multiple states. Which is actually pretty common here with the amount of flakes, fakes, and catfish on this site.

EDIT: I looked................Florida, Geogia, Oregon, Delaware, and.................the entire UK, apparently...............fake as they get.

I looked at the time he posted this, but I can't remember specifically what I found.

I will say that *most times* what you say won't/doesn't arouse any suspicion, for all the obvious reasons.

This is almost always a case of towns widely spaced, or in many cases, located in multiple states. Which is actually pretty common here with the amount of flakes, fakes, and catfish on this site.

EDIT: I looked................Florida, Geogia, Oregon, Delaware, and.................the entire UK, apparently...............fake as they get.

And they posted that they live in Nashville and IN THE VERY NEXT POST OF THE SAME THREAD said they live in Kentucky.

Oh wow yeah that’s ridiculous

i had someone add me on telegram and stop responding after a while. kept trying to divert the conversation to f*cking him and totally leaving the point of why he messaged me in the first place out of it. very strange. dont deal and drop.

Because I’m clearly an idiot? I don’t know. I’m far too open I’m like a walking target. I didn’t even think about there being people trying to out others
lol...................I didn't even look at the full picture..........................

Most who show, center the pic right square on the eyes.......

I would change that though if I was you.

Back