Fake User Awareness Thread

Hey guys another possible fake user / exposer please be careful. We messaged on insta they wanted pics i sent a few private pics and then they deleted there account. Watch them and never send them anything. They are fake and its not a female its a guy.

View attachment 362717
Could it possibly be that you were demanding stuff from me? Oh wait you only tell your side of the story. Pic collecting cunt.
Are you guys serious????

Then it should be the the other way around to report him
Take note of the bit where I said "quite a bit actually".......that's all a person would ever get done is bitching about asshats and flakes. It's a never-ending supply and not a bannable offense, so not worth the time. 90% of the accounts registered here are asshats of one description or another. And that's my assessment as a man, imagine how much more often you see that as a female on this site.

Take note of the bit where I said "quite a bit actually".......that's all a person would ever get done is bitching about asshats and flakes. It's a never-ending supply and not a bannable offense, so not worth the time. 90% of the accounts registered here are asshats of one description or another. And that's my assessment as a man, imagine how much more often you see that as a female on this site.
I see your point

Oh I realise that, but talking about zoo related activities on Instagram would not be advisable...
Yes, I agree, you can't discuss any locations or names etc there on Instagram with unknown people , and when someone asks too much sexual questions it's a red flag

Could it possibly be that you were demanding stuff from me? Oh wait you only tell your side of the story. Pic collecting cunt.
Wow huge lie what in the world did i demand from you other than asking the pics you sent looked fake as hell. I asked nothing of you i didn't even ask you to send me pics you isisted on sending them and then asked to trade and wanted pics of my girlfriends. So you tell me why delete your account then. I dont trust you so do me a favor and leave me alone. Stay far away from me. Im not interested

Wb

Y would you message someone on insta..?? That's a very dangerous move to say the least!
It wasn't dangerous i know what im doing. No important info is on there. I just sent pics thats it. But it makes no sense why they would just delete Thier account so randomly without warning. If they are real why not give someone a warning.

Either way its frustrating and annoying to me. Im looking for real people to meet in the real world and make friends into the same kinks as me. The last thing we need here are fake people. So just be careful guys. My insta account i use has no important info or anything like that. Its just odd after sending pics they asked for and insisted i send for trading that they would delete their account thats what made me believe they were fake.

And fuck you bitch i never asked you for any fucking photos you sent them on your own will asking me for pics of my girls that you would trade and send pics of you after i asked you to clarify what you were asking for. Then you sent them on your own. So fuck off. You can play them games with someone else and make it look like however you want but be warned guys dont send shit to this user. They are sketchy and untrustworthy

Are you guys serious????
Thats not what happened at all i never asked them for nothing they were the ones insisting and pushing me for pics of my girls. I only sent my pics of 2 of my girls because i was under the impression she was a bisexual woman wanting to see them.

And not to mention i have the messages so ill post them in a minute for you guys to prove i never asked or pressed them for any photos ill send th later this evening when i get off work.

Last edited:
probably best not to do that
Im going to im not gonna have people making it seem like im the one that was insisting anything. All i was simply trying to do was warn people of someone who might not be real and just a pic collector and exposer. Not saying they are but maybe they are either way im gonna post it later when i get off work. Or maybe today give me a minute let me finish this meeting

Im going to im not gonna have people making it seem like im the one that was insisting anything. All i was simply trying to do was warn people of someone who might not be real and just a pic collector and exposer. Not saying they are but maybe they are either way im gonna post it later when i get off work. Or maybe today give me a minute let me finish this meeting
Just saying, that is considered flamming, so do it at your own risk.

So you tell me why delete your account then.
If I had to guess. She probably didn't even have an insta account to begin with until you harassed her into making one, where you proved you're as big a pig as your avatar implies. So when she called an audible and ended the "conversation" with you she had no reason to keep that stupid account.

If I had to guess. She probably didn't even have an insta account to begin with until you harassed her into making one, where you proved you're as big a pig as your avatar implies. So when she called an audible and ended the "conversation" with you she had no reason to keep that stupid account.
Stop assuming shit you fucking dipshit. I said from the beginning i never insisted anything she was the one that messaged me first fuckboy. They already had an Instagram account created so shut the fuck up. I dont have time for fucking childish games. Im a grown ass man. It is exactly what i said from the beginning. I sent pics they deleted they account and so i warned everyone to look out and be careful but people want to assume other things. And then they wanted to make it look like i was the one who was insisting and demanding nah fuck that shit ima expose this bitch now. I wasnt even gonna do anything before but fuck that. I hate when people lie on my name fuck that. Im a real ass guy and i keep it 100. Im honest about my shit this was simply supposed to be a warning to others. If that person was real they would have dm me to explain what was going on but they didn't

Here you go read for yourself they were the ones always asking me they contacted me first not the other way around. They asked me if i have Instagram first. I never asked anything i was only always replying to them. The photos they sent looked fake anyways it was different looking woman if you pay close attention to the photos you could see the differences. Not to mention the photos they had on thier account was wierd and it was different woman also not the same person. So thats it im done guys im innocent i was just warning you guys to be careful so rwad for yourself now. But leave me alone

Attachments

• 20230218_051829.jpg
    20230218_051829.jpg
    194.4 KB · Views: 82
  • Screenshot_20230218-051223_Instagram.jpg
    Screenshot_20230218-051223_Instagram.jpg
    195.7 KB · Views: 78
  • 20230218_052106.jpg
    20230218_052106.jpg
    215.3 KB · Views: 66
  • 20230218_052804.jpg
    20230218_052804.jpg
    262 KB · Views: 60
  • Screenshot_20230218-051239_Instagram.jpg
    Screenshot_20230218-051239_Instagram.jpg
    270.5 KB · Views: 65
  • Screenshot_20230218-051245_Instagram.jpg
    Screenshot_20230218-051245_Instagram.jpg
    217.8 KB · Views: 70
  • Screenshot_20230218-051249_Instagram.jpg
    Screenshot_20230218-051249_Instagram.jpg
    212.3 KB · Views: 74
  • Screenshot_20230218-051252_Instagram.jpg
    Screenshot_20230218-051252_Instagram.jpg
    206.1 KB · Views: 75
  • Screenshot_20230218-051256_Instagram.jpg
    Screenshot_20230218-051256_Instagram.jpg
    193.8 KB · Views: 71
  • Screenshot_20230218-051305_Instagram.jpg
    Screenshot_20230218-051305_Instagram.jpg
    200.7 KB · Views: 75
She contacted me first

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230218-055451_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20230218-055451_Samsung Internet.jpg
    201.1 KB · Views: 52
  • Screenshot_20230218-055513_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20230218-055513_Samsung Internet.jpg
    193.2 KB · Views: 48
  • 20230218_055656.jpg
    20230218_055656.jpg
    197.1 KB · Views: 41
  • Screenshot_20230218-055524_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20230218-055524_Samsung Internet.jpg
    191 KB · Views: 49
Whatever the vendetta is, don't post it here, because I can sense it's going to get heated, please.

Idk, when I was on beastforum I met an Illinois gal that was literally around Gilman IL when I told her that's where I was at the time. Turns out there's a hella lot of Zoos in Kankakee, Iroquois, Vermillion, and Ford Counties, not to mention central IL in general.

It's not impossible...whaddya have to lose by finding out? Exactly, nothin', so give it a try
Hopefully I can chat with these people once day. That's exciting news!

Thats not what happened at all i never asked them for nothing they were the ones insisting and pushing me for pics of my girls. I only sent my pics of 2 of my girls because i was under the impression she was a bisexual woman wanting to see them.
Liar.... you're probably the reason I got suspended from insta... maybe choke on a dick and fuck off...

Liar.... you're probably the reason I got suspended from insta... maybe choke on a dick and fuck off...
Bullshit you didn't get suspended you lair you deleted your account. Just cut the act. Either you are a liar and or you just simply need to explain what happened so people can move on. If your real then tell the truth. I could care less but i deserve an explanation. You should have dm me and explain to me. Either way i dont care. Just leave me alone

Back