Fake User Awareness Thread

Like i said u r stupid. :ROFLMAO:
Listen mate.. I am an owner and you are clearly not. That sets us apart by so many things so would you please use your big head and show some manners? You hang around on this forum clearly just because you want to share videos and pics of girls you can only dream about. Before I state the obvious would you please put your tiny little keyboard war axe down and just relax for a bit?

I only said it is unsafe to use instant messaging apps since ALL are monitored in some way. You went all bananas and rage spammed like there is no tommorrow using a very foul language towards me.

Also, beastiality is illegal in most states/countries around the world and the apps in question have certain algorithms in place to scan for indicent stuff. But hey don't say I did not warn you when the boys in blue comes smashing through your door.

Listen mate.. I am an owner and you are clearly not. That sets us apart by so many things so would you please use your big head and show some manners? You hang around on this forum clearly just because you want to share videos and pics of girls you can only dream about. Before I state the obvious would you please put your tiny little keyboard war axe down and just relax for a bit?

I only said it is unsafe to use instant messaging apps since ALL are monitored in some way. You went all bananas and rage spammed like there is no tommorrow using a very foul language towards me.

Also, beastiality is illegal in most states/countries around the world and the apps in question have certain algorithms in place to scan for indicent stuff. But hey don't say I did not warn you when the boys in blue comes smashing through your door.
The simple brained horny net troll has little grasp of what risk us owners have, we must not protect just our selfs but our animal mates. easy to be careles and oblivious when you have no vested interests to lose!

Man kinda disappointing how many fakes are here. I remember how it was on these sites like 10 years ago.
Sadly the greater majority are fakes n flakes, that's some thing that probably won't be changing nay time soon.

edit:

Generally if they aren't actively posting, and conversing on here in a normal way, you can be certain they are just a horny net troll jerking off and a waste of time to even bother looking at.

Generally you want to see a some what fleshed out profile and posting in other areas not centred around beating off, that will slightly increase the odds of it being a actual person!

Last edited:
Sadly the greater majority are fakes n flakes, that's some thing that probably won't be changing nay time soon.

edit:

Generally if they aren't actively posting, and conversing on here in a normal way, you can be certain they are just a horny net troll jerking off and a waste of time to even bother looking at.

Generally you want to see a some what fleshed out profile and posting in other areas not centred around beating off, that will slightly increase the odds of it being a actual person!
Kind of true to be honest

Umm, not, that just means they're not here to score, and who they are is no one else's business.
Thank you for that reply.
I just think that guy was being snarky and trying to be an asshole but whatever; I just noticed he got himself banned…imagine that!

Sorry
Oh you are obviously talking about me again...
Sure, you "mindreading analysis" by Ouija-Board is very helpful...

Still not sure what "new/second" account you mean, since I only got one for here... but whatever.
I mean... just thinking... could I just be "a new user"? But... nah...
Still interesting that the only thing you believe without questioning is, that I'm from Germany, since everything else you called a lie without an more reason than your "assholeness" :cautious:
Sorry but your username sounds radioactive

Sorry

Sorry but your username sounds radioactive

Relatable, but not what I had in mind. (yeah, I know... Germans don't have any sense of humor :LOL: )

Actually it was like: "Hmm... choose a name you dont youse anywhere else... nothing that could refer to you...; ABCD or something similar is too bad... so spell it: AlphaBravoCharlieDelta sound too much like military; okay stick with the greek/mathematics style... aaaaand there you go"

Relatable, but not what I had in mind. (yeah, I know... Germans don't have any sense of humor :LOL: )

Actually it was like: "Hmm... choose a name you dont youse anywhere else... nothing that could refer to you...; ABCD or something similar is too bad... so spell it: AlphaBravoCharlieDelta sound too much like military; okay stick with the greek/mathematics style... aaaaand there you go"
Wunderbar 👌

I believe charlotteflurry to be fake. Posts to be from several different towns, and pic from Twitter

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230216-002238_Twitter.jpg
    Screenshot_20230216-002238_Twitter.jpg
    156.6 KB · Views: 16
He is right now, that's what this thread is for. He found it last night. First on shitter, I think. I think it was the pussy thread but can't remember exactly. It's one of the female show threads though, where most of the fakes and attention whores go, and get caught.
I know there's a reason for this thread but then she will get her punishment.

He is right now, that's what this thread is for. He found it last night. First on shitter, I think. I think it was the pussy thread but can't remember exactly. It's one of the female show threads though, where most of the fakes and attention whores go, and get caught.
Actually the thread is to warn other users, not to bring it to attention of mods for banning. Use report for that.

Actually the thread is to warn other users, not to bring it to attention of mods for banning. Use report for that.
Originally, yes. But has since also been used to draw mod attention, as is evidenced from the multiple instances of that.

This seems quite helpful! I myself am new around here and haven’t met like minded folks IRL, so this seems very beneficial for safety and such around meeting new people. Much appreciated 🙏

Hey guys another possible fake user / exposer please be careful. We messaged on insta they wanted pics i sent a few private pics and then they deleted there account. Watch them and never send them anything. They are fake and its not a female its a guy.

View attachment 362717
Could it possibly be that you were demanding stuff from me? Oh wait you only tell your side of the story. Pic collecting cunt.

Back