english pointer with a small vagina how to penetrate her

Alvin85

Tourist
hello I come to you today because I would like to try zoophilia with my dog who is a 4 year old English pointer but I come up against a problem which is that I cannot penetrate her because her vagina is too small how can I must do to be able to succeed thank you for your help

That is very easy.
You don't penetrate a female that is to small for your size
I understand what you mean but she's really a big female dog I manage to finger her easily and normally it should be fine the more there is enough room in her vagina because I manage to "fold up" my finger inside inside it's really just the entrance that gets in the way

May be she's fixed. I think those dogs are somewhat on the small side of dog sizes. Not possible. Also, not possible to fuck a spayed dog.
could you tell me the reason why it is impossible with a sterilized dog thank you

If you don’t fit you don’t fit. There are lots of sexual acts that don’t include penetration. Best of luck and don’t force it (you’ll hurt her!)
hello can you tell me other acts to try thank you

hello can you tell me other acts to try thank you
Hello! The guide for bitch sex has a few acts.

If your dogs a licker she may be willing to lick you. There’s also mutual masturbation. And I think the term is hot dogging, lay with your mate and rub against her, not penetrating. I really suggest the guide for more in-depth descriptions (I’m not experienced!)

Best of luck to you and your mate.

Hello! The guide for bitch sex has a few acts.

If your dogs a licker she may be willing to lick you. There’s also mutual masturbation. And I think the term is hot dogging, lay with your mate and rub against her, not penetrating. I really suggest the guide for more in-depth descriptions (I’m not experienced!)

Best of luck to you and your mate.
ok thank you for these clarifications I will certainly try even if I would prefer penetration however if it is impossible it is like that thank you for everything

The surgery may leave the organs sewn together and deformed depending on how it was done. Overall the vagina will shrink due to the lack of hormones and so on. If you penetrate a dog like that you are risking serious injury.
oh I see it's not my case she is not sterilized but at least I am warned thank you

It's also an important thing if a bitch was sexually active before the surgery and how the surgery was done. There are different techniques used, and some of them leave the vagina untouched.

It's also an important thing if a bitch was sexually active before the surgery and how the surgery was done. There are different techniques used, and some of them leave the vagina untouched.
ok thank you for these details but as previously reported she is not sterilized thank you anyway 😁👍

Back