Dog for the first time

E minor

Tourist
Hi, dear friends!
I’m bisexual zoo guy and want to try sex with male dog (I’m bottom). Please, advise me what breed of dogs will be the best for my first anal zoosex?

Additionally: I’m so in love with really big dogs, especially with alaskan malamutes?. I really want to be fucked in my ass by this big cute fluffy monster and then to stand ass to ass with him like dogs after mating. But I have some questions. Will he tear my hole by his knot if he is my partner for the first time? And what’s the real sizes of malamute’s dick? Also I wanna add that I’m young (18 yo) and very skinny.

Hi! I wish you the best of luck, how great that you've found something you're interested in!
Now, first off; in my honest opinion people obsess too much over the breed of a dog. Any male dog is fine, as long as he's interested in you and able to mount. You should find a breed of dog that fits your lifestyle, or visit a zooey friend who already has a dog who is known to like to mount.
You cannot force a dog to mount you and the first dog you get might not mount you anyway. You have to be invested in just owning a dog in the first place, and have appropriate amount of experience with training them, too.
A labrador retriever is the 1# most popular dog breed in the world, and no wonder, they are easy-going, easy to train and generally have low aggression. A malamute will require high amount of work and exercise on top of a lot of dog-knowledge. It's not an ideal first dog.
Most dogs I find sexy, like rottweilers, pitbulls, hunting dogs, kangals, cane corsos.. they are very hard ones to keep. They all need either special circumstances (goats and land for kangal, no other dogs for pitbulls, a lot of exercise and all members of family good with hardy dogs etc..) or a lot of activities to keep them from getting bored and destroying the home.

So, when you find a dog who will want to mount you, you have to be ready for it. You should be able to take a dildo the similar size of his knot so you won't hurt yourself. A dog does not work like humans, too.. they don't get hard first and then insert but instead push their non-hard penis inside with the help of the penile bone, and then start humping away and swell while already inside. So he won't tear you on the way in, and you won't be able to assess if you can "take him" while he's humping you, but when he's already inside and that might be too late..!
You should see his penis first by masturbating him or catching him when he's hard inside the sheath (some of my dogs used to get random boners when something exciting happened like when I woke up, when we played, when we were going for a walk.. it happens sometimes) to assess if you could take his girth.

So, anyway, the most important thing is to get a dog you want to live with for the rest of his life, and then get experimenting. Don't rush into it! My first dog was a tiny lap-dog unfit for sex but I loved them so much! And still miss them! My sexual experiences came much later and were worth the wait.

Okay, they are handsome.
But why are they named?
Because they are sheepdogs from Germany, dear heart! I would suggest something sedate to start with, we have Border Collies. They, like most dogs, can be a bit rough, but they are a manageable size.

Because they are sheepdogs from Germany, dear heart! I would suggest something sedate to start with, we have Border Collies. They, like most dogs, can be a bit rough, but they are a manageable size.
Sorry. I wanted to say "Но почему именно они", but yandex.translator is not so good 😄

Okay, they are handsome.
But why are they named?
Cause of they are friendly, known for its loyalty and intelligence, handsome protective but no aggressive guys.....and, of course, they have quite long cocks ( most of the time, their cocks are similar size to danes but a little bit thinner, anyway longer than the rest of breeds ones for sure. Maybe the same length and thickness than Dobbie although look like larger in my view ). I have been playing with Danes, Dobermans, Mastiff and GSD, all nice and well-endowed. However, GSDs ( exactly 2 of this breed ) were the best passionate lovers and had the most beautiful cocks I've ever seen. In addiction, their cum taste and smell were sweeter.

Last edited:
Cause of they are friendly, known for its loyalty and intelligence, handsome protective but no aggressive guys.....and, of course, they have quite long cocks ( most of the time, their cocks are similar size to danes but a little bit thinner, anyway longer than the rest of breeds ones for sure. Maybe the same length and thickness than Dobbie although look like larger in my view ). I have been playing with Danes, Dobermans, Mastiff and GSD, all nice and well-endowed. However, GSDs ( exactly 2 of this breed ) were the best passionate lovers and had the most beautiful cocks I've ever seen. In addiction, their cum taste and smell were sweeter.
Thats good. But what about Bernese Mountain Dogs (I love em more😁)

my wife in high school was pressured by her sister to get fucked by a couple dogs while her myself and her guy friends watched. Her sister was a huge bully and dominated her to the point her sister and her friends begged her to do it as they acted nice and supportive to the point they convinced her to want to do it. She was taking her clothes off masterbating telling everyone to watch her all the doggie dick. Then she told me to do it too and I refused but when she said I could fick her I spread my tight ass willingly. It was amazing being watched by them. But I struggled a lot til the second dog mounted me. He was huge young and aggressive. Bit my neck down to pin me and was rough slamming into Mt asshole but eventually he started hitting my spot cuz I was cumming so much with no boner too. Since then I'm always down to take dick

Back