Does crotch sniffing turn you on too?

Exactly… I’ve gotten strangers dogs jus push up my crotch. Had one sniff my butt once too. Came up from behind from nowhere.😂😂
Oh I've had that experience too. Was once working a job in a customers home once when I had to be on the floor and partially under something. I knew they had dogs but didn't realize they were near. Next thing I know I feel a snout right up my butt lol. Tried my best to be offended.

Definitely! When I'm alone it makes me wet super quick, especially when it's really deep in my crotch :gsd_wink:

...but when I'm chilling around with my family and Chester keeps trying to sniff me it makes me paranoid :LOL:
Exactly, it can be very exciting when you are unobserved but also very embarrassing in front of people

Fairly sure I’m not alone in this opinion… but those dogs are onto somethin ladies if my nose was on like my upper thigh, about the right hit to bullseye most of your kitty cats. But unfortunately for the majority of puppers near bang on their nose height too. Damn I’d be caught sniffing on the way past too if that were the case

Doggie pushing his snout into my crotch and giving me an intense sniffing of my crotch- that's the thing to do to give me an instant hard-on!!!

In my youth I met a horny male dog who did just that and the action continued with myself taking out my cock to get licked until I cum. I guess this happened a few thousand times during a period of about 10 years. And it always started with his sniffing snout in my crotch.

Yah, dogs sniffing my crotch turns me on fast, and when they start licking there, meh, there's no way to resist 🤦‍♂️

Well, I do involuntarily get a stiffy during it, but I don't think of it as being necessarily sexually motivated on the part of the dog. I have had dogs just sit there with their noses in my crotch for several minutes, and I peacefully let them remain that way for as long as they want to. I am really thinking more about the fact that I want to earn the friendship and trust of this animal. I am thinking that I want this animal to see me as a person with peaceful and friendly intentions. Which is true.
Same here I don’t find it inherently sexual it’s how dogs communicate and learn about the environment and unfortunately for us humans most of our sweat glands are down south

Back