Does crotch sniffing turn you on too?

Jëëco

Lurker
So does anyone else find a dog sniffing your crotch sexy? Because I swear every time a dog starts putting their nose on my dick and balls and hearing that sniffing noise, it's boner city. Once i actually thought about putting dog biscuits in my pants and going to the local dog park.

Anyone else feel the same way?

Suppose it depends on the context. If I'm out somewhere, meeting a dog for the first time and the dog does it than no, because I'm not in the mindset to even think of it. I know it's common for dogs to sniff the genitalia of new individuals they meet...

But if It's before some "playtime :husky_wink:" then yeah, massive turn on. I've known some dogs that did that almost as a way of "asking" to begin.

Stranger: You alright, man?
Me: Yep. Fine.. Just getting these treats out of my pants.

I do find it sexy... Just not around to others in public. "Bad girl, down!"
My dog: Damn, right I'm a bad girl.
True, in a real world setting of course not in public, but in a fantasy however ~

. I know it's common for dogs to sniff the genitalia of new individuals they meet...
I don't have to worry so much now. I started wondering what people would think if my dog would do that to others. My only response to someone that asked why my dog does that was "I dont know" while calling her off.

Yes, I like it. That's another zoo thing you can do in public, though really, it's being done to you. In a zoo-unfriendly setting you can play the victim. Often you can just shrug it off.

Sometimes an experienced dog will poke its nose into your crotch, regardless of whether you or the dog are male or female. It's like poking a finger into a crotch. That. In there. Let's do something with that.

Hmm. It makes me wonder if dogs think that wearing clothes is really weird.

Well, I do involuntarily get a stiffy during it, but I don't think of it as being necessarily sexually motivated on the part of the dog. I have had dogs just sit there with their noses in my crotch for several minutes, and I peacefully let them remain that way for as long as they want to. I am really thinking more about the fact that I want to earn the friendship and trust of this animal. I am thinking that I want this animal to see me as a person with peaceful and friendly intentions. Which is true.

Definitely! When I'm alone it makes me wet super quick, especially when it's really deep in my crotch :gsd_wink:

...but when I'm chilling around with my family and Chester keeps trying to sniff me it makes me paranoid :LOL:
Is there any possibility to stop him when your family is around you? otherwise they may get suspicious.

My scent sexually attracts domestic and wild canines so yes its a huge turnon when animals roam their curious noses in between my legs and sniff me.

I was visiting a woman at her house. We were going to have sex, but I wasn't undressed yet, and admittedly, I wasn't making an effort at closing my legs. I was sitting down, wearing an incredibly short skirt, and her very large doggy just walked to me, slid his face between my thighs and starting licking me. I loved it!

The woman was looking away at the time for about five seconds, but turned her head and was alarmed at her dog doing this. She shooed him away and apologized. I told her, "It's fine, don't worry."
That's also how I knew she wasn't zoo. If zoo, she would have called her doggy back to me.

Back