Do you pee in the shower or before you shower?

First thing in the morning, I would go out and, uh, and, water the garden.

Then maybe put some clothes on.

I just took a shower and I pee in the shower so I'm curious what others do.
For women peeing in the shower isn't recommended. Your brain is used to yiu sitting/crouching to pee,so if you do it standing up enough then it will train your brain into thinking its ok to pee like that and it will weaken your pelvic floor - so basically will help make you incontinent!

For women peeing in the shower isn't recommended. Your brain is used to yiu sitting/crouching to pee,so if you do it standing up enough then it will train your brain into thinking its ok to pee like that and it will weaken your pelvic floor - so basically will help make you incontinent!
And over time, if they pee standing up enough, they will turn into a man!!!!!!!
lol

No 😅
Not sure I want a penis either, quite like what I have at the moment lol
And I already have enough problems with accidentally peeing myself sometimes from having two babies so I don't want to make that any worse 😂
Yea, on second thought, just erase my comment from your memory. The LAST thing it sounds like you need is a penis with everything on your plate.

Just realized as I sent that, my comment could be taken in a sexual way "last thing you need is a penis" right after you said you have two kids
While that would have been a hilarious joke, I don't know you well enough yet, and this isn't the thread for it lol

Just realized as I sent that, my comment could be taken in a sexual way "last thing you need is a penis" right after you said you have two kids
While that would have been a hilarious joke, I don't know you well enough yet, and this isn't the thread for it lol
Thank you for being considerate. In this case i'd better not reply with a remark about how a penis might not be the last thing i need then, because even though it could also be quite a funny joke, I wouldn't want it to be taken the wrong way for the same reasons 😉

Thank you for being considerate. In this case i'd better not reply with a remark about how a penis might not be the last thing i need then, because even though it could also be quite a funny joke, I wouldn't want it to be taken the wrong way for the same reasons 😉
Yes yes, that would be terrible. This is not a Louis CK comedy show, so best to keep it clean and continue the shower urine discussion lol

In the shower, helps prevent athletes foot actually, least that's what they told my grandfather when he served in the military

All drains into the same pipe....and if you take co-ed Showers it can be serious fun.😆
Actually, depending on how new the home is, many are now treating water from the shower, sink, and bathtub as what is called "gray" or "brown" water. Because it doesn't contain the same bacteria as toilet water, it's filtered differently and then used for lawn watering.

I actually actively started doing it, to learn how to pee standing for when I finally get around to taking tetesteone, now I just enjoy it jaja

Back