Do you pee in the shower or before you shower?

The first time my now deceased ex wife and I were taking a shower she was behind me and I seen a yellow trail to the drain. I turned around and stuck my hand out and tasted her pee then dropped down licking her peeing cunt. she went totally ballistic on me having an orgasm and we fucked all weekend like animals. I think she came almost 30 times in those two days.
GOD that was so HOT!

I almost always wake up, shower and pee in it. Nothing sexual, been doing it since I was a kid and had to pee before showering. Figured it all went in the same place and I'm going to wash myself anyways.

I used to pee in the shower as a kid, but heck, I haven't done that in like 10, 11, 12? years. Now I usually pee before or after I shower.
Update, decided to pee in the shower sometime last week, meh. Still feels a little... dirty. I still generally go before or after I shower.

If I ever get a girlfriend, I just want to experience having her sit on my lap and feel her pee all over my loins, and experience peeing inside of her vagina at least once (but on a regular basis for the rest of our lives would be preferable).

I was camping with a girl friend at the time and we had been drinking. We were zipped up tight in a sleeping bag as it was cold as hell out side. She cut loose a massive pee and soaked us both. Man it felt so warm and cozy until the morning came and were freezing to death smelling like pee. HEHE!, it sure was fun.
Water sports can be fun hehe!

I think that everyone secretly pee in the shower. Im sure when the warm water hits your body that everyone's bladders get triggered by the relaxing sensations of the water running over the body. The warm water relaxes the body and then the pee flows. It is a nice feeling and yes I pee in the shower too. I believe its a clean safe practice and the water automatically washes the pee away. Nothing wrong with this practice.

Back