Do you pee in the shower or before you shower?

Okay people this was started on a simple question, but from some of your comments sound kind of interesting. Some sound like playing and having fun with pee in the shower I need to know more.
Ok! on a serious note and since it showed up in my feed(cough cough)😄 my wife is into water sports, so if we're in the shower she asks if I have to pee I normally say yes cause one waking up two just not thinking about it it results in a few ways one pee down drain two stick erect penis into vaginal or anal canal and fill her till she moans and ejaculates it into the tub or three put erect penis on lips or in mouth and she will either let it fountain or drink it to the last drop.and thus concludes candus Ted talk on pissing in the shower/watersports, BACK TO YOU.... D

So pee as a medicinal purpose too. I did here about a kid pissing in the milk dispenser at school and they said there was no harm in drinking it.
It's just a guess in my perspective. However There Is acidity in urine I don't see why not

Ok! on a serious note and since it showed up in my feed(cough cough)😄 my wife is into water sports, so if we're in the shower she asks if I have to pee I normally say yes cause one waking up two just not thinking about it it results in a few ways one pee down drain two stick erect penis into vaginal or anal canal and fill her till she moans and ejaculates it into the tub or three put erect penis on lips or in mouth and she will either let it fountain or drink it to the last drop.and thus concludes candus Ted talk on pissing in the shower/watersports, BACK TO YOU.... D
Wow your wife sounds kinky, and I love kinky. I'm trying to imagine me being your wife and now, I'm the curious type never been afraid to try things never had any inclinations about pee. Don't tell anyone I got excited reading your post. 🤬

Okay people now I have so many questions from pee in shower to what can we do with pee. :LOL:

Back