Do you like sucking male dog or licking female dog?

Recently I have benn wanting to lick a dog pussy, I just dont personally find male dogs attractive. I have sniffed and licked female dog ass a few times. We got 'our kids' a dog, and I have played with her pussy a few times just to see her reaction, and she seemed to like it. So im waiting for the opportunity. The other day I was sitting on the couch, and she was standing next to me with her back end facing me, and everything was about face level. I usually sniff her butt, but I found myself staring at her pussy, and decided to sniff it (I didnt wanna dive straight into licking it). It mostly just smelled like a dog, which in her case isn't bad, she never really smells bad. So i started rubbing my nose against it, and she backed up and the end of my nose slipped into her, and I blew my load, and was gonna go ahead and go for the lick, but I heard the front door handle, and my wife came in, and the dog ran to her and I got up and went to the bathroom to clean up before she noticed. She doesnt know

When he lets me sucking for sure. Tasting my boy almost makes me go without touching myself. And the smell of his seed lingering on me and in my mouth keeps me horny all day.

My main interest is in male dogs so that has been my most experience. I've only eaten out two dog's pussies in my life and that was mostly out of curiosity. Not bad at all but didn't do it for me, although I may try again some day in the future. But I love sucking dog cock. Feeling the jets of precum shoot in my mouth, letting those jets run down my body, using it as lube to jack my own cock. I'd do that all day. I love performing oral but tend to get too excited. My dream is to find a good dog who is comfortable with me rimming his asshole. I've done it a couple of times, but usually I have worked my way down the shaft and knot and about two seconds after my tongue or lips touch that puckered ass hole and I feel it "wink" as tail holes do, I blow my load.

I'd like to try licking and eating out a female dog. Although, I might be tempted to play with a dog cock.

Back