Do you like sleeping with your dog in your own bed?

Typically my female likes to sleep on the couch. But aside from the occasional waking up to being prodded I love having my male sleeping in bed with me he is so warm.

I do! My boyfriend and I sleep with our pup every night. Unless you mean fuck, then no, just wholesome snuggletime.

No, he doesn't sit on my couch, or sleep in my bed. He is a trained guard dog and there is special instructions i have to maintain "dominance". However..... He is now trained that when I call him on the bed he knows he's going to get his dick wet....

The huskies prefer this section of tile on my floor that's always cold, in the summer, in the winter it's a pile on the bed.
I had a husky growing up (before I was in this) and living in the south US I had to keep him brushed. One winter it was crazy cold and snowing (it doesn't happen here a lot) and He was doing donuts in the yard. He was SOOOO happy to be in the cold. We actually had a small room that we put a big window a/c unit in the wall to keep it around 45 f for him to go be happy in.. Now that I'm older I find it cruel to keep a husky in 90f climates. But he was a sweet boy.

I had a husky growing up (before I was in this) and living in the south US I had to keep him brushed. One winter it was crazy cold and snowing (it doesn't happen here a lot) and He was doing donuts in the yard. He was SOOOO happy to be in the cold. We actually had a small room that we put a big window a/c unit in the wall to keep it around 45 f for him to go be happy in.. Now that I'm older I find it cruel to keep a husky in 90f climates. But he was a sweet boy.

In the summer my AC is mandatory, but it stays pretty cool in here.

"Do you like sleeping with your dog in your own bed?"
Absolutely. Such a bed-hog though. Always all sprawled out across the middle. She complains when I have to scooch her to one side to make room. Super snuggley.

5 out of 6 sleep on the bed, 6th isn't allowed to, but he has an entire couch and doggy bed to chose from (Reason he is forbiden is puked 3 times on the bed and made 0 effort to get off, 3rd strike is no longer allowed on the bed!) befor that all of them slept on the bed.

Mine had a spot at the foot of the bed. She would walk around in a tight circle, then do this hunching thing….like she had to fluff her spot just right.

Nawww my bed my space kinda thing. Got the whole rest of the house to lay down. The rest of the bedroom too. But not the bed.

I've slept with my dogs in bed in past and that was very good and pleasant experience, especially winter time. Touch of warm fur and dog body was amazing for warm-up and also for running imagination!
Now I have three cats and they sleep in bed sometimes with me and my bf.

MEG

Always. Unless they get down. But then they get up again. Sometimes they can't make up their mind.

Same applies to if they want to lay at the foot of the bed, or the top . Against me, or with some space.

Actually I'm pretty sure they think they share their bed with me 🤔.

Years ago, my dog slept in my room because elsewhere she would bark all night. At times, she would jump on the bed and nestle herself between the wall and me. She has crossed the rainbow bridge now, still miss her.

Back