Do you like sleeping with your dog in your own bed?

Cuando estaba encerrada en pandemia me enviaron a la casa de playa en mollendo, me la pase montando todo el verano con los 2 perros, fumando weed drogada xD, pero nunca al dormir, salubridad, pero pienso si estos 2 perros me joden casi a diario con sus penes, no seria algo raro cudiarse de otras enfermedades? si cuando puedo estoy chupandoles el pito xD, pero aun asi yo Duermo sin perros hahaah

I absolutely love sleeping with my partner. Whether it’s his bed or mine. He’s such a good cuddle buddy. I sleep naked and it’s very nice having his warm and fur against my skin
Same here i love the fluf she likes to sleep on my lap so its nice

100%. Well, 98% Big groany gumpus, making all his funny guy sounds as he grumbles in happiness to be curled up in his pack, or stretched out if he's too warm. The little running motions and half woofs he borks out when dreaming are the cutest. The only downside comes at thunderstorm time, when he decides he's so scared he needs to curl up on my head (poor dog). So, yes, co-sleeping is a lovely, lovely thing. (Just be prepared to do more laundry for that fresh sheet feeling).

Of course I like him sleeping on my bed. Can’t expect them to sleep on the floor. Never understood the crate thing either…

Crate = safe little cave, nobody else's, where he's all okay and doesn't have to worry and can be all tucked in snug and happy = happy place, not a lil prison.

I slept with a pinscher on a daily basis for years and I was happier to have her there than to have my wife, to be true. My lab usually slept on her own small bed besides ours where I could reach her to pet her mid sleep but having her on the bed too was just impossible. the 4 of us at the same time when sleeping usually felt too much of a tetris xDDD

Crate = safe little cave, nobody else's, where he's all okay and doesn't have to worry and can be all tucked in snug and happy = happy place, not a lil prison.
That’s fine if the door is left open. They can choose where they want. Mines normally the sprawled count on the bed or couch so he can see out the window. Most people lock their dog in the crate = prison.

That’s fine if the door is left open. They can choose where they want. Mines normally the sprawled count on the bed or couch so he can see out the window. Most people lock their dog in the crate = prison.
Def leave open. That's their room, they can (and should) be able to come and go as the please. Though crate training for puppies is great for housebreaking, and for leaving them when they are too young NOT to cause mischief, but can't be trusted in a room (though some people use a mudroom or conditioned garage, or a basement for such). I dunno about what most people do, just me.

Nope. My dog sleeps with my son in his bed. Thankfully for me because I prefer not being touched when I sleep.
We wouldn’t have room for my dog on our bed anyway lol my fiancé says there’s not even room for my cat

Sometimes, when it's cold. Or when I get sick. He just looked after me all last night.

Not a dog, but a cat. Or cats. They would always be sleeping close to me when they got the opportunity.

More than once I found myself waking up at the side of the matress with kitty sleeping in the middle.

Nope. My dog sleeps with my son in his bed. Thankfully for me because I prefer not being touched when I sleep.
We wouldn’t have room for my dog on our bed anyway lol my fiancé says there’s not even room for my cat
Nice. Does you dog and cat get along?

Back