Do you like sleeping with your dog in your own bed?

That's kinda funny though
It is sometimes because I totally get it.. my dog is a very in-your-business type of girl, and the cats don’t appreciate her applying that pressure with her being in their personal bubbles. However yesterday for some reason they were very mad at her and were both coming up to her to attack her basically. Idk what she did but I had to intimidate the heck out of them to make them knock it off! Once they stopped and I got her up on the couch it was all okay but damn were they being bullies.

It is sometimes because I totally get it.. my dog is a very in-your-business type of girl, and the cats don’t appreciate her applying that pressure with her being in their personal bubbles. However yesterday for some reason they were very mad at her and were both coming up to her to attack her basically. Idk what she did but I had to intimidate the heck out of them to make them knock it off! Once they stopped and I got her up on the couch it was all okay but damn were they being bullies.
Ya cats are pretty mean most of the time! Lol

My old dog would linger around my bedroom in the evening and get all excited when I dropped my pants... because it meant I was going to sleep so he could finally throw himself at me and snuggle up for belly rubs ;)

Nope. My dog sleeps with my son in his bed. Thankfully for me because I prefer not being touched when I sleep.
We wouldn’t have room for my dog on our bed anyway lol my fiancé says there’s not even room for my cat
Well you’re no fun 😉

Sometimes I let them chose as that sometime it gets bit not under the covers of you know what I mean and sometimes bed gets wet as one is a squirter

My girl sleeps either on or in bed with me and we snuggle under the covers a lot but it can get too hot after a while. My boy used to sleep on the bed too but doesn't any more, I think she used to push him :LOL:

Yup! He has his own bed but we always do nightly cuddles. He generally wants to be on our bed more so than his own but in the summer months it's just too warm to have all 3 bodies in one bed.

I like having him there and using whatever edge of my bed is free. But sadly he barks to differe, and jumps to the floor before I really get to sleep.

Fur too thick... *sighs*

Yes, with 4 dogs. No problem, it is like a puzzle where everyone has his position where everything fits perfect. I can reach out and touch three dogs at the same time with just one hand. And it saves heating costs.

Back