Do you have a preference for body type on a dog?

I like breeds that are bigger than my entire body. Bigger the better. I’m a sucker for wrinkled faces and somewhat short snouts. Floppy ears, soft fur, big noses: Yes please. I love breeds that are sort of wide/stocky rather than the slender ones. Oh, and pouty faces always get me giddy. I like the gentle giants that’ll still roughhouse, but love to cuddle after a long day of play.

In other words, the bullmastiff and cane corso are just my type :gsd_love:
View attachment 144682View attachment 144683View attachment 144684View attachment 144685View attachment 144686View attachment 144687

...are you just biracial lady me? The similarities are starting to get spooky. :p

I'm not really attracted to the dog directly, but I can't deny that there is a specific build and confirmation that I find extremely arousing, especially when it comes to watching one plow into and knot a woman. The dogs that I enjoy watching knotting women are large to medium-sized dogs with rather short-tight coats on them (excess shag is a bit of an erection-killer), and their balls and sheath has to be readily visible. Their anatomy has to be easily visible, especially when they're already in position and locked inside of a woman. Physique can vary; they could be as thin and gracile as greyhounds, or they could be corpulent as bulldogs, or even as muscular as American Stafforshires and American Pitbulls, but their coats have to be rather short and tight.

I tend to like more medium to medium large the best, but small or tiny is a turn off and large is at least fun to snuggle. I've only ever had the chance to cuddle a few dogs though. I do like a thicker coated canine like a shepherd or husky. More wolf like is fun too.

The bigger the dog the better for me <3 but in all honesty I do not mind any kind of dog. Fluffy, muscular, hypo allergenic fur, big, medium, small. They are all sexy! Although I find myself less attracted to smaller breeds like chihuahuas or yorkies.

Give me something like a kuvaz any day <3

I prefer short haired and muscular breeds like Danes, Mastiffs, Rotties... but generally I like all kinds of dogs. For me it's more important the body size than the shape: I'm not attracted to dogs that are too small.

I have a few

I adore the fluff 😁 big furry boy i cuddle keep me warm a902d16433c664dddfe0df68de6e425b.jpgb342ec765fe8947688ec43a9757eb5d4.jpg a mouth full of his fur is perfectly fine too :p

Im also into the big strong ones that make me feel safe in the world pittbulls shepherds
rottweilers one of the best protection dogs my parents where breeders so
I have a special soft spot in my heart for them don't just make good lovers but loyal will guard your life.
dc96f5884dacaf139edfb0148e71486d.jpg08feb97ebb74fcaacb40559826d0cc72.jpg7f334c0af5e4df15bc84c0187695e20e.jpg

My spirit animal is a wolf i adore them to point whete its almost worship b3d2456ce5f62fc2cda2f53425bc8b21.jpg

Large enough to properly weigh someone down when mounting, preferably with a bigger than average cock. More fur than not and energetic. Huskies are a fav.

I prefer dogs that have an ample chest in which I can rest my head without being uncomfortable for them. Don't mind if there is too much fur or short hair, muscle or fat, as long as it is a nice, big and friendly male dog.

Last edited:
I love athletic builds all around, but long hair on a female dog and short on a male, and a wolfish appearance wins out for both genders. As far as domestics go though, Dobermans and Rottweilers are some of my favorites for males and I’ve always had a thing for female huskies.

Wolf-like dogs with longer two-layered furs and high natural stamina or muscular builds with adequate size (female dogs).

Aside from that: every dog which is not bred negatively in regards to their health, just for show aspects, is a cute floof. :husky_happysmile:
The others are poor floofs. Too much health problems thanks to this type of breeding.

Back