Do you have a preference for body type on a dog?

No preference other than if it can accommodate me or vice versa. Danes are my go to bread ❤️❤️

I definitely have a preference for muscular and toned, with or without sleek fur

top of my list is Malinois, GSD, Doberman... dutch shepherds are lovely too and my first was one ? safe to say I'm biased now

Prefer to watch shorter haired dogs. Also taller because I like doggie style with the dog being able to reach. But I'll watch them all.

I love long haired, fluffy, stylized and mid-big sized dogs, with medium and long muzzles (like all shepherds, collies, golden and huskies).

I don't feel attracted at all at short haired and muscular dogs with short muzzles. Neither small dogs, the are all histerical and fragile.

Them sheps, huskys, rotties, boxers, labs and such are fantastic

Von Boxer bis Deutsche Dogge.
Sehr gute Erfahrung habe ich schon gemacht mit diesen männlichen Rassen:
Pitbull, Schäferhund, Rottweiler, Labrador, Mastiff, Husky, Dobermann und mit weibliche
Rassen: Labrador, Schäferhündin, Deutsche Dogge, Kangal, Pitbull

This, except with a vagina.
I can ride with both respectfully. Other then that difference females are slightly smaller and a bit less assertive depending on individuals and how you bring them up. That and the food cost and how much of the bed you get too have.🤣

I like breeds that are bigger than my entire body. Bigger the better. I’m a sucker for wrinkled faces and somewhat short snouts. Floppy ears, soft fur, big noses: Yes please. I love breeds that are sort of wide/stocky rather than the slender ones. Oh, and pouty faces always get me giddy. I like the gentle giants that’ll still roughhouse, but love to cuddle after a long day of play.

In other words, the bullmastiff and cane corso are just my type :gsd_love:
B31070DF-850D-4E0C-9E6E-B6822179D937.jpeg7B7E40E1-5536-48EE-9647-275463D6D191.jpegE223B765-ABC7-4BCF-A764-8EACBCA6F747.jpegE57A8D34-9AFC-480D-8A51-AA9C1814EFE8.jpeg1B67E18F-6E77-4DB0-81FC-D7A97A1C2612.png441444B3-0F08-41EA-AF6C-1B40B69CB26D.jpeg

body type? idk never thought of it but I would say not picky about body type or size but I really like how soft medium haired dogs are

Back