Do you have a preference for body type on a dog?

I prefer short hair and moderately chubby. I once found a stray that was skin and bones. I couldn't bring myself to even try to make love to him until after he put on some weight.

Anything mastiff or well rounded at the back. No tail docking, nothing against it just not my thing. The same for ear clipping. If you have to alter your lover it’s for your own ego.

If Bigger is Better, I choose Caucasian Sheppard.
I didn't choose the massive breed life, the massive breed life chose me! I got my relatively big 104 lb Newfoundland from a fellow zoo for free. I never expected to get a girl of this size, but I'm glad I did! I planned on getting a labrador, but couldn't turn down a free newfie! Now I have a loving dog who demands sex almost 24/7! Lol

I didn't choose the massive breed life, the massive breed life chose me! I got my relatively big 104 lb Newfoundland from a fellow zoo for free. I never expected to get a girl of this size, but I'm glad I did! I planned on getting a labrador, but couldn't turn down a free newfie! Now I have a loving dog who demands sex almost 24/7! Lol

This Boy was the Largest i have spent any time with. he too was "a friendly Zoo Friends dog". Affectionately named: "Bam-Bam"

Attachments

• 02small.gif
    02small.gif
    79.9 KB · Views: 75
This Boy was the Largest i have spent any time with. he too was "a friendly Zoo Friends dog". Affectionately named: "Bam-Bam"
I'm sure bam-bam loved to bang-bang! Lol
I'd be hesitant sharing a photo of yourself on here though, even with your face partially obscured.

I’m pretty late to this thread but I like dogs with medium length hair and are medium to large in size. I like border collies, german shepherds, huskies, but I really like blue heelers. They’re just so hot!

Definitely larger breeds with short hair. Top 5 probably Mastiff, Great Dane, Rottweiler, Black Lab & German Shepherd. Bigger the better and particularly love if they've got a huge tongue and are heavy panters/a little drool-y.

I'd love to have a big short haired female, rottie or dane, pitbull (even a bit smaller). But I also like huskies, gsd and golden retrievers.

Wolf-appearence and long haired. I love the feeling of the long fur brushing against my skin
A long tail is also a plus! I love it when the tail gets between my ass cheeks and brushes my back
I totally agree :) I prefer long fur and fluffiness that comes with it. Tail should be long and soft. Wolf like appearance is so hot for me. I have a larger dog, with beautiful long white fur, maybe his head isn't exactly like wolf's one, but I still love that boy ;)

i like a little bit of a tonned body but average is probably my favorite. as far as fur i love short fur cause you get to see more ha

Big, little or short or tall.. Wish I could have kept them all! I love'um every one!

Id like to thank them for their charms! Holding me in their paws!
And I know they had some fun!

Yea i know, its a song.. It is however true

Můj současný pes je Basset fena a nikdy jsem neviděl tak krásnou masitou a šťavnatou kundu, krásně šuká, když leží na zádech. Dal jsem do toho celý svůj penis a tvrdě mě šukal. Říkám jí moje fena a sténání.

I like slimmer dogs, just like Belgian Shepherds, X-herder, slim built German Shepherds. There's something about the stomach-line that has to be just right.
Also I do not like extremely short muzzles at all, if the muzzle is shorter that a pitbulls then it's not pretty anymore to me.

well of course I do, I prefer the muscular short haired dogs myself. My first and only dog was our great dane bitch so I might be biased because of that.

Like my dogs short haired, large and muscular with a take charge mentality. I like them to display complete control. I'm thier bitch and nothing I could do to change that if I wanted to ....

Back