Do you have a preference for body type on a dog?

S

shrimpsoda

Like those of us who have a preference for body type on men and/or women, do you have one for dogs?

Muscular and toned dogs, lean and skinny dogs, or chubby and husky dogs? Or normal/average weight?

What about fur type?

I prefer compact dogs. My last 2 females were boxers, and I had a dogo argentino male and still have his son, a mix of argentino and other breed. My other dog is slimmer and smaller, but he was rescued, so its perfectly fine.

The typical Labrador retriever has the perfect body type, although they are a little small for me. I like the idea of a German shepherd, but I have never had the experience of sleeping with one.

Going PURELY on looks, dogs on the line of dobermans, and to a lesser degree, greyhounds really turn my crank. A "not fat" and "not bulked up" rotty is almost as good as a dobie - I'm a big fan of large-ish, without being *HUGE*, dogs, and a slim build - emaciated is too far, but generally speaking, the slimmer the better - with a short, super-tight coat that shows off the musculature and (where applicable) bone structure, and especially allows their genitals, whether male or female, to be seen easily is going to get at least a second look from me, if not a smidge of drool, and/or a "Gawd, I'd like to mate with him/her..." comment under my breath. Boxers, particularly the fawn-colored ones, are usually fine looking, though I've seen FAR too many of those whose owners overfeed them into disgusting blobs of lard. And really, I generally prefer a dog that's a little bit larger than most boxers I've encountered. A pit bull that *ISN'T* one of those nasty-looking "super-bulked-up body-builder" style body types is another favorite, but like boxers, they're usually a little on the small end of my preferred range, visually speaking, even though all of the half dozen or so females that I've actually mated with have easily been large enough "back there" to accept me without showing me any obvious sign of discomfort, and both of the males who have mated me have been well-hung enough to fill me quite pleasantly, without being so huge as to be painful.

Short-coated "working" style german sheperds always look good, though I tend to find the "show" style ones close to repulsive.

Im into male dogs and i always preferee a very masculine and studly type body, or a slender female like body.00q0q_kFCxPXtWDC_600x450.jpg20191009_182712.jpg

Back