Do you find women more attractive if they are into zoophilia?

100%! But only if I find them attractive without zoo interest as well. If I'm not attracted to someone in the first place, finding out they're into zoo isn't going to change that. But I will gladly accept them as a friend!

I'm surprised how many men would like a girl who likes the zoo
I spent a lot of time keeping that secret because I would think that maybe people would see it very badly
And the truth is that it is a secret that is not shared with anyone, but I think that today it is something more open, even for a fantasy instead of making it come true.
I think it is very sad that partner have sexual and secrets in general. For me it is most important that my partner loves me, is loyal and honest. For me is nothing to extreme, as long it is not unhealthy and dangerous. Why not, if it make us feel good, happy and satisfied. I love to live our desires.

It's really the only kind of woman I want in my life. As long as shes a real zoo in it for the love and not one of those fetishists who do it to be "dirty" or for their humiliation kink and for the "debauchery" of it, or anything of the sort, which actually speaks volumes of their shitty views toward other species. Total turn off with those types, don't care how good they look on the outside.

Last edited:
100% more attractive. When a woman enjoys sex with animals and men there is nothing sexier. My wife and I love to edge and the more sex we have the more she wants. The more she wants the more she wants to engage in zoo sex.

Yeah I think so.
At bare minimum if I found out a women was interested I'd think knowing someone of like mind like that would be very appealing.

Back