Do you find women more attractive if they are into zoophilia?

I don't think it makes her more attractive.
I believe that if you are a real man, and you provide your partner with such positive emotions that "she is in heaven"than is not impossible, so anyone can become a Zoofilia.
But this requires mutual respect, a high degree of attention, and creating love.
My experience with women is that if she loves you ,and is in love with you, she will do anything for you. But for that, you have to put the hard work into the relationship first. So it's irrelevant because if this is your desire, you can get it out of her!

No, because I am not attracted to human women in any way. I am only attracted to human men and animals of any sex. I guess as a man I'm attracted to anything that I don't procreate with..

I don't think it makes her more attractive.
I believe that if you are a real man, and you provide your partner with such positive emotions that "she is in heaven"than is not impossible, so anyone can become a Zoofilia.
But this requires mutual respect, a high degree of attention, and creating love.
My experience with women is that if she loves you ,and is in love with you, she will do anything for you. But for that, you have to put the hard work into the relationship first. So it's irrelevant because if this is your desire, you can get it out of her!
Funniest shit I've read all day!

Yes, it's actually a goal of mine to try to find a girl that's into me, and into all my kinks since I'm in an open relationship.

I find them more attractive, mainly because then I can share my kinks with them openly and we can do that together, that is much hotter than physical attraction

I find them more attractive, mainly because then I can share my kinks with them openly and we can do that together, that is much hotter than physical attraction
I 100% agrée a woman obsessed with dog cock and can’t possibly live without it, is much more appealing than looks to me

Back