Do you find women more attractive if they are into zoophilia?

For sure. A woman with a dog is just so primal. It's a thing of beauty and if she's into it I'd be more likely to try getting knotted myself. Less risk.

Last edited:
Wow... will I be marked for ever as a perv if I said yes? Fuck it! Mark me however you want. Definitely, I would much prefer that my girlfriend or wife were a zoo. It really makes her that much more beautiful in my eyes and heart. I'd love for her to be as adventurous, taboo, freaky, and nasty as me. Preferably more, so that I have to play catch-up with new experiences!

I feel that it would be easier for anyone in this lifestyle to be with a fellow zoo. It would be the same way around for women. Lots of them on here in relationships with men who aren't into it, but are perfect otherwise. It can be a real travesty

I think having a forever partner that shares your intimate interests is just a no brainer. One of the biggest green flags in my opinion!

I’m on the fence (bad pun). I definitely say it adds a layer and definitely open to other things. I don’t think it takes away if they are or not

Back