Do you find women more attractive if they are into zoophilia?

Honestly at this point not more or less. The sexual aspect is not as important as the emotional aspect

At this point in my life I guess I really would like to find someone who is at least okay with me wanting to at least see it online, because if they weren't it would end up being a secret that builds a wall in the relationship

It's not impossible to find someone. I met someone, moved in together and later married. We never discussed this subject, just like people have posted it is a hard conversation to start. One night we were fooling around and our dog who was hit by a car a few years before was watching us and I said something like, with his injury and wondered out loud if he could have puppies or even get it up. She said that it was his leg that was injured and it shouldn't stop him from getting an erection. After a little back and forth she started to rub his sheath and he got hard. I asked her was does his penis feel like and she slid her hand higher and stroked him until he came. After that it was easy to talk about and after being together for more then 5 years she shared her desires and I shared mine. We spent the next 13 years fulfilling all our fantasies until she passed away from cancer a few years ago.
On a separate not about "nice guys" my wife was a beautiful woman and told me that she loved me because I am a "nice guy"
Would love to hear about those 13 years.

Yes definitely find them more attractive. I'd love to find a long term partner zoo girl as I'm currently single.

1000%, and its not even the fact that shes "down with dogs" its that our mentality must be aligned. I am much more attracted to the personality and mindset. Rather than looks or what "kinks" she is into.

Something tells me that if shes zoo, shes an easy going, understanding and open minded woman, who will likely be an amazing mother. And thats what I find attractive in a mate.

Absolutely 💯! The bond that comes from being able to share even your kinkiest thoughts and have them play out in real life.. Got to be amazing! Provided she's really into it and not bullshitting to slam you with it later..

I have sort of the inverse perspective. Overwhelmingly the women I've dated and been most attracted to, and comfortable with, have been zoophiles. Two had very little or no experience with human males, another two were experienced all around, and another had limited experience with animals.

Bottom line? It wasn't the zoo aspect so much as the intense, uninhibited intimacy.

My last zoo partner, I "outed" our first time together, I could feel the "knot pocket", and apparently I came... a lot. Long/short, she let a comment slip that I picked up and the recognition was immediate. Our next time was even more intense, and although she had multiple orgasms before I had my first,, we routinely climaxed together.

That's pretty much in alignment with the rest of my relationships with zoophiles - intensely intimate.

But they're also intelligent, relatively independent, motivated, and tenacious. They've all had goals they pursued outside the relationship, and were all very physically attractive in one way or another (sexy/sultry vs cute vs pretty/traditionally "beautiful")

I had a brief encounter with a young woman from another forum and it was... weird. Her k9 experience had zero to do with the attraction, and the attraction was lacking. Not terribly intelligent, definitely not kindhearted, and very unmotivated.

So... YMMV?
They sound like very lucky girls 😊

I do find a woman more attractive if she is into dogs! I find that it turns me on more knowing she is open and willing to try new things.

I also answer yes. It's one more kink that exacerbates a woman's charms. Others are being submissive, always open to sex and even able to satisfy several men in a row, sexually free but respectuous of every partner. I find extraordinary women exciting.

Yes! I mean don't get me wrong it shouldn't matter but it's the taboo of it that would get me super hot! I will meet someone who is into it one day, maybe introduce my girl to it but I doubt it lol

More attractive? As in physically? Not particularly, but I'd like to know them a lot more. So I suppose it's a more attractive/interesting trait personality wise.

Back