Exactly, Thats why i just dont bother finding an owner anymore, The reason i used to look for an owner is because dogs arent allowed where i live, But i rather wait a long time for my own place to get a partner then take risks with owners
You'd be better looking for like minded people on the site and become friends.
You will enjoy company, might meet or not some day. Might have animal or not

As long as it is agreed from the begining, one can ask for about everything and the other part is free to accept or refuse the deal.

What would be unacceptable is a "surprise! I want something more now" attitude.

I personally would love to be able to fuck whomever would want to have my dog fuck them, but only if it’s ok with them I wouldn’t expect it of them to just let me fuck them as well. Im fine with watching, jerking off to the sight of it and all that, but again if they were down I’d be glad to fill them up as well.

As someone who was on the owner side of that dilemma at one point it really all depends on the person. I was fine sharing my dane with someone to let them scratch that itch but they ended up trying to return the favor to me after the fact. It was my first time doing this so I didn’t refuse but it created an air afterwards I didn’t trust. No longer speak with them because of it. Always state your boundaries and if they overstep, don’t be afraid to exit the scene

Unfortunately I cannot have a dog of my own. I'd love to offer my pussy to be used by any animal who needs to release a load but I have basically zero interest in humans. How hard will it be to find someone who will let me be a cumdumpster for their pet, but won't want me to service them too?
This is motivating to get such animals for you and for myself

Unfortunately I cannot have a dog of my own. I'd love to offer my pussy to be used by any animal who needs to release a load but I have basically zero interest in humans. How hard will it be to find someone who will let me be a cumdumpster for their pet, but won't want me to service them too?
We don’t require any sexual contact. We just require that we be in the room for the sake of our 🐶

Pitty that you are that far away,.i would be delighted to give you my dane to enjoy him and his knot without me joining, or asking for test ride before, or after 😉.

when i have shared my dog, i always bring one of my subs with me and i get more enjoyment from them helping and joining if the woman wants them too. i perfer to watch personally, but thats just me

When I use to let a few people play with my animals (only friends play now so don't ask) I never required anything in return only thing I require was me to be in the room or barn to make sure they did not hurt my animals.
People that ask for money or sex in return are just pimps and are just whoring out their animals.

When I use to let a few people play with my animals (only friends play now so don't ask) I never required anything in return only thing I require was me to be in the room or barn to make sure they did not hurt my animals.
People that ask for money or sex in return are just pimps and are just whoring out their animals.
Brilliant, first and foremost is the welfare and well being of the animal x

I'm an owner. I enjoy joining in of course but I also love to facilitate fantasy coming to life, so if someone only wants to play with the dog that's fine. I can hang out, or just help things along, or join. Whatever the person is comfortable with.

I mean…you are whoring out your animal regardless. Letting random people screw your animal and nothing more or less.

Asking for money is an extra level of said situation…but I don’t really see an issue if they require to join in on said encounter. For many, they have a fantasy/fetish with tag teaming with a dog as much as it is one’s fantasy to get fucked by one.

As long as that expectation is very obvious from the start, I don’t think there is really any issue. Sure, you could say they are using the dog to help get some easy pussy, but why is that any worse than the stranger knocking on their door to bang their dog and leave?

I mean…you are whoring out your animal regardless. Letting random people screw your animal and nothing more or less.

Asking for money is an extra level of said situation…but I don’t really see an issue if they require to join in on said encounter. For many, they have a fantasy/fetish with tag teaming with a dog as much as it is one’s fantasy to get fucked by one.

As long as that expectation is very obvious from the start, I don’t think there is really any issue. Sure, you could say they are using the dog to help get some easy pussy, but why is that any worse than the stranger knocking on their door to bang their dog and leave?
Honestly I would point out all the mistakes that you made in your posting but I do not believe that you're smart enough to understand what I'm saying so I will wish you a good life and have fun.

Honestly I would point out all the mistakes that you made in your posting but I do not believe that you're smart enough to understand what I'm saying so I will wish you a good life and have fun.
Sorry you don’t agree with my opinion. You can do so without resorting to some odd attacks about my intelligence.

Exactly…. I’m looking for that too. Did you find something or someone?

I prefer that some women are exclusive with K9 only.

Makes it more exciting somehow, knowing her body belongs to a Dog

Back