Rare breed
Idk, I bet there are quite a few people who would be ok with not actively participating. I suspect that the pushier men insisting on participating are the ones more likely to be trying to engage and set things up. The quieter guys who are more relaxed are harder to find b/c they are by nature quieter and reserved.

Idk, I bet there are quite a few people who would be ok with not actively participating. I suspect that the pushier men insisting on participating are the ones more likely to be trying to engage and set things up. The quieter guys who are more relaxed are harder to find b/c they are by nature quieter and reserved.
I’m only talking if my experience. I’ve only been searching for a owner for about 18momths now. I’m still fairly new

I’ve done the walk from 242 to 96 and it’s fun with a group of people 🤗

This may have been mentioned and I just missed it, but I have to ask what is considered "joining in"?
Would joining in require that the owner be looking for sexual pleasure theorself, or would helping with say, directing the animal in be considered joining in.

What about helping the female stretch their vagina prior to being bred?

Just curious as i have had all kinds of requests sent to me via pm from women, or at least someone claiming to be a woman.

This may have been mentioned and I just missed it, but I have to ask what is considered "joining in"?
Would joining in require that the owner be looking for sexual pleasure theorself, or would helping with say, directing the animal in be considered joining in.

What about helping the female stretch their vagina prior to being bred?

Just curious as i have had all kinds of requests sent to me via pm from women, or at least someone claiming to be a woman.
Can't speak for everyone, but I took the join in part to mean sexually participate, probably most people also did, but, who knows.

As far as assisting the dog, with the dog, making sure he hits where he is wanted to hit, etc......If she's inexperienced and insists on no assistance, that's NOT happening. You're welcome to damage yourself as badly as you want, but you can damn well find someone else to help you get hurt or get your own dog and do it on your own. An experienced woman, maybe, maybe even likely, it's certainly worth having the talk. But if she's inexperienced, Nope, assistance is mandatory.

Can't speak for everyone, but I took the join in part to mean sexually participate, probably most people also did, but, who knows.

As far as assisting the dog, with the dog, making sure he hits where he is wanted to hit, etc......If she's inexperienced and insists on no assistance, that's NOT happening. You're welcome to damage yourself as badly as you want, but you can damn well find someone else to help you get hurt or get your own dog and do it on your own. An experienced woman, maybe, maybe even likely, it's certainly worth having the talk. But if she's inexperienced, Nope, assistance is mandatory.
This Is such a good post. I am all for someone trying something they want to and experience but if they are seeking help from another party no matter the gender of that person they need to take that into account.

If it's someone else's dog they have the right to give a yes or no because they don't want their pet hurt remember in the end that dog is still someone's pet who they care alot about and someone should consider themselves lucky if the owner is willing to share and any good owner would want to look out for the well being of their dog!

Honestly… non of the 3 owners who’s dogs I’ve had sexual contant with so far Required me to have sex with the owner too.

One approached at the end along the way of “dont have to, unless you would want”, A second was pretty clear on very much wanting human-human sex but didn’t seem to put it as a requiremt and the last didn’t mention or request at all.

At the end, I had sex with all. But only because I asked for it, as I love (human)sex and love it when an owner takes me after his dog took me.

Of other offers I’ve had or read.
The vast majority did not ask, or not expect, any sexual interaction with the owner

Last edited:
Honestly… non of the 3 owners who’s dogs I’ve had sexual contant with so far Required me to have sex with the owner too.

One approached at the end along the way of “dont have to, unless you would want”, A second was pretty clear on very much wanting human-human sex but didn’t seem to put it as a requiremt and the last didn’t mention or request at all.

At the end, I had sex with all. But only because I asked for it, as I love (human)sex and love it when an owner takes me after his dog took me.

Of other offers I’ve had or read.
The vast majority did not ask, or not expect, any sexual interaction with the owner
I hope for your experience that sounds ideal.

Unfortunately I cannot have a dog of my own. I'd love to offer my pussy to be used by any animal who needs to release a load but I have basically zero interest in humans. How hard will it be to find someone who will let me be a cumdumpster for their pet, but won't want me to service them too?
I think you may want to get your own animal.

As an owner of a female dog no I wouldn't offer her up to anyone, if I owned a male and it was to a female yeah I'd just like to watch haha but I'm biased idk depends on the owner I guess

I know if I was just watching I would find you so sexy that I would want you. It's just so sexy an act in my mind.

I know if I was just watching I would find you so sexy that I would want you. It's just so sexy an act in my mind.
Hey, question. Are you claiming to be the person in the picture? Because that pic is all over the internet. If it's not you, please stop. Change it to something else.

Just keep clear there are two sort of owners, and both will need a reason to share their animals.

a) A zoo, who cares for the animal and may or may not share but it would only be to trusted persons on good will, and possibly only cause he thinks it is just right to do so.

b) People who see a market opportunity in being animal owners. Animal is just a sex magnet for chicks so they get sex or money or whatever in return. Animal is mostly a tool as people is.

So if you are a new user, no background and a "new woman, open minded looking for an owner"... guess who will answer. :)

Just keep clear there are two sort of owners, and both will need a reason to share their animals.

a) A zoo, who cares for the animal and may or may not share but it would only be to trusted persons on good will, and possibly only cause he thinks it is just right to do so.

b) People who see a market opportunity in being animal owners. Animal is just a sex magnet for chicks so they get sex or money or whatever in return. Animal is mostly a tool as people is.

So if you are a new user, no background and a "new woman, open minded looking for an owner"... guess who will answer. :)
Thats definitely understandable, But due to mistreatment from other people i just dont trust them, Im not even looking for owners but was just giving my two cents

Thats definitely understandable, But due to mistreatment from other people i just dont trust them, Im not even looking for owners but was just giving my two cents
Yes. That is my point.

If someone (and a woman, no less) randomly asks for an owner, answer will come from b) 98% cases, that is shitty people looking for their benefit and not caring for either people or animal. Many times even with no experience either them or the animal.
All in all, unsuprisingly, a big disaster as you seemingly found out.

Yes. That is my point.

If someone (and a woman, no less) randomly asks for an owner, answer will come from b) 98% cases, that is shitty people looking for their benefit and not caring for either people or animal. Many times even with no experience either them or the animal.
All in all, unsuprisingly, a big disaster as you seemingly found out.
Exactly, Thats why i just dont bother finding an owner anymore, The reason i used to look for an owner is because dogs arent allowed where i live, But i rather wait a long time for my own place to get a partner then take risks with owners

Back