DirtyInternetToys

I had a little extra money this month so I decided to order the 2-hole pony toy from American Meat with the "standard" size inserts/orifices. I'll post some pictures and a review once it's here and "tested" ;)
As with most toys I've purchased in the past (including the "Fleshlight"), I expect to be somewhat disappointed, so with lowered expectations maybe I'll be pleasantly surprised.
Woohoo! My 2-hole Pony toy arrived a few days ago. Of course, I had to try it immediately. Overall, I have to say it was money well spent. The "standard" size is almost too tight for me. My dick is pretty average in length but a bit thick, especially at the base. It split the toy's vulva a little below the vagina (circled in the pic), but I don't think ordering the larger insert would have prevented that. Not a problem, though. The internal shaping of the "standard" insert is very nice and I can feel all the soft little ridges, unlike with the Fleshlight I had once which was so soft I couldn't really feel the texturing (it all flattened out and felt smooth). I really like the material it's made from. If I don't go too crazy with the lube, it really grips and pulls during motion, similar to the real thing. If you plug or hold the hole at the other end closed you get very nice suction. I'd give it 4-out-of-5 stars. Real thing is still the best, of course, but this is the first time I'm not disappointed with this type of toy. 🙂

2-hole-pony-toy-1.JPG 2-hole-pony-toy-2.JPG

I have like... alot of sleeves (12 i think), and the 2 hole cheval is the newest one I bought, along with only the second I have thats not from BD, and I can confidently say overall it's probably my favorite or at the very least top 3. I have above average length and girth and I've found that I really like looser toys alot more most of the time.

Tighter ones make it difficult for me to stay hard, so the cheval works exremely well for me because you can select 2 different tightness levels because there is 2 holes. I got the biggest one for the pussy and then the middle option for the ass, and alot of the time what I do is edge for an hour or 2 and then when im just about to cum i switch to the tighter hole.

Mine has a tiny tear the same place as the picture right above does, but i've monitored it and even after alot more uses it hasn't gotten any bigger.

Overall I def recommend it if your like me and you like looser toys. There isn't a whole lot of sleeves that are loose so this will def help. Even if you dont want loose though its still an easy recommend. The middle tightness is extremely tight for me so I can only imagine what the small is like, so if you want tighter stuff im sure it will work good for you as well, although if tight is what your looking for there is many many more good options you also have to choose from, so keep that in mind.

I got a two-hole scalie one! She's really really squishy, squishier than my Nix, and rather floppy. She looks great, and it's fun to lick her! Inside, she feels lovely~ So fun to switch from her pussy to her tailhole, too! Makes imagining a fantasy even more fun~

I ordered the 2 hole mare toy and I really enjoy it. It feels amazing and looks super realistic.
I wanted to buy the 2 hole dog sleeve as well, but I missed my chance.
Now I'll have to wait for the seller to transition to a new website and sell them again.

My boy loves the toy as well. ;)
Let your boy lube it up for ya hehe

Hello there.

I noticed this toy shop being advertised on this site and the style and attention to detail had caught my attention.

These toys look both cool and sexy. Has anyone ever ordered one? How do they feel? Is it worth?

Some of the prices and wait times seem rather reasonable and I'm considering getting one. What do you think?

Does it have discreet packaging?

I have the twin hole horse and dog toys (as well as a BD Mary). Well made, very sexy and lifelike and feel very good ;) I prefer them to the BD Mary.

I ordered the 2 hole mare toy and I really enjoy it. It feels amazing and looks super realistic.
I wanted to buy the 2 hole dog sleeve as well, but I missed my chance.
Now I'll have to wait for the seller to transition to a new website and sell them again.

My boy loves the toy as well. ;)
You spoil that dog.. x

Hello there.

I noticed this toy shop being advertised on this site and the style and attention to detail had caught my attention.

These toys look both cool and sexy. Has anyone ever ordered one? How do they feel? Is it worth?

Some of the prices and wait times seem rather reasonable and I'm considering getting one. What do you think?

Im interested too

Look's promising but I don't want Polish customs to see what's inside :D that's one of the reasons why I prefer to buy in European shops. Also do you know which one will be the best for a ~6 inch penis? Thanks.

I have a few toys, a 13 inch horse, an 8.3 dragon dildo I got from dit, a 7.35 fido, and a 9 inch canine sheath, internal is 7.6, fits snug and you can cum in it, I'm training with an inflatable to take the horse, closest I've cum to equine

I bought a two hole horse mare on line from etsy from a guy in Texas and found it exceptional and realistic. I have my horse saddle on a stand in my den and put it in under the saddle in back with a horsetail extension over it....moving the tail over, I enter for a nice ride.

I own the two hole Cheval toy. Holy shit is it so good, legitimately leaves me in ecstasy. Perfect texture, two holes with different textures, and when paired with Bad Dragon cum lube, just becomes an excuse to practically keep milking myself. Literal perfection, can't recommend it more.

Back