DirtyInternetToys

I have both the two hole horse in black and the newer two hole bitch toy. I have the pony toy mounted inside a larger size mini pony form Hansa toys, but its certainly lots of fun. I hadn't tried the bitch toy yet, but certainly looks promising, it feels pretty soft, sort of like my soft compound fleshlight.
I'm considering getting a sow toy from them and doing the same thing with a sow plush of some sort. I believe he takes requests and want to commission a piggy.

Attachments

• IMG_2147.jpg
    IMG_2147.jpg
    119.6 KB · Views: 782
  • IMG_2151.jpg
    IMG_2151.jpg
    105.6 KB · Views: 799
  • IMG_2148.jpg
    IMG_2148.jpg
    72.3 KB · Views: 860
  • IMG_2150.jpg
    IMG_2150.jpg
    74.9 KB · Views: 852
Last edited:
Last edited:
oh, sorry. i misunderstood.
personally, i don't like the look of the female because as i said, it looks like a human pussy with scales around it to me. not like there's any real reference to look at, obviously. what's important is that you like it. just stating my opinion.
Clearly everyone can give their opinion on this. And that with the reverence is difficult with a dragon 🙃

I have the 2-hole mare. Really great toy! Does anyone put their toys in plushies so that you can make love with your plushies? Just curious.
Mine is in a large plush type, although it has an internal wood frame so I don't thinks its really a plushie I guess. I don't know.

Attachments

• IMG_2150.jpg
    IMG_2150.jpg
    74.9 KB · Views: 151
  • IMG_2148.jpg
    IMG_2148.jpg
    72.3 KB · Views: 151
  • IMG_2147.jpg
    IMG_2147.jpg
    119.6 KB · Views: 157
I ordered the 2 hole mare toy and I really enjoy it. It feels amazing and looks super realistic.
I wanted to buy the 2 hole dog sleeve as well, but I missed my chance.
Now I'll have to wait for the seller to transition to a new website and sell them again.

My boy loves the toy as well. ;)
Wow thats so cool you let your dog use it too! Glad you can both enjoy it haha

Is American Meat not selling the bitch fleshlight anymore? It's gone from the page...

I will be saddened if I missed my chance to purchase one.

I had a little extra money this month so I decided to order the 2-hole pony toy from American Meat with the "standard" size inserts/orifices. I'll post some pictures and a review once it's here and "tested" ;)
As with most toys I've purchased in the past (including the "Fleshlight"), I expect to be somewhat disappointed, so with lowered expectations maybe I'll be pleasantly surprised.

Back