DirtyInternetToys

I have two hole mare, I love it. I even made a mount for it. Its very visually stimulating to me. I ordered a hazel from BD back on December and haven't received anything yet, Neotori made me a Lina and got it to ?? fast.

I have to say dirty internet is the way to go.
I might get it

I ordered the 2 hole mare toy and I really enjoy it. It feels amazing and looks super realistic.
I wanted to buy the 2 hole dog sleeve as well, but I missed my chance.
Now I'll have to wait for the seller to transition to a new website and sell them again.

My boy loves the toy as well. ;)
Is the new website online? Do you have some more photos? It looks sooo nice.

I'm 6 1/2 inches and not very girthy, but at the same time I can't really insult the quality. I also own a bad dragon Mary, and the two hole toy was honestly better. So if you want something that feels amazing but won't really last go for it. If not, go with Mary. I also own a bad dragon Hazel and Snowball. Hazel is pretty good but I can't really recommend snowball, he's way too tight all the way through, so you need to use an obscene amount of lube for it to be comfortable.
mine is fine and i go hard on it... how tf did you rip it? ya the front can be ripped off but that's if you arn't using it how you sould... buy some bd glue, i think it might work...

I highly recommend but you have to add a lot of stuff anyway so that she is more life light and can hold her head up and is more poseable. I like to get her again the wall and spread her legs it's so hot. If I ever figure out how I will share some videos on here
The day may come when those doll manufacturers on the west side of the Pacific Ocean start making fully poseable animal dolls.

Hello there.

I noticed this toy shop being advertised on this site and the style and attention to detail had caught my attention.

These toys look both cool and sexy. Has anyone ever ordered one? How do they feel? Is it worth?

Some of the prices and wait times seem rather reasonable and I'm considering getting one. What do you think?

Do they deliver to the Netherlands?

What do you think of the Dragon Lady and of my Male Dragon?
https://www.etsy.com/de/listing/588637372/zwei-loch-scalie-dragon-sex-spielzeug on 1 November. In the colors of Janine by Bad Dragon, in the special colors green, poison green and lavender. I would be happy if your opinion here. And I still have the beautiful hir https://www.etsy.com/de/listing/574075407/psicorp-dragon

View attachment 131320
Picture Link 1
View attachment 131321
Picture Link 2
Add me on xbox

Hello there.

I noticed this toy shop being advertised on this site and the style and attention to detail had caught my attention.

These toys look both cool and sexy. Has anyone ever ordered one? How do they feel? Is it worth?

Some of the prices and wait times seem rather reasonable and I'm considering getting one. What do you think?

this guy makes good shit i got the dragon one

Hello there.

Gonna buy from them eventually. Need as many mare toys as I can get

Hello there.

Oh wow, this store is going into my shopping rotation for sure ❤️

I clicked on this ad out of curiosity to look at the female dog toy. Not sure I'm ready to drop $120+dollars on a sex toy, but it totally cracked me up that this thing has teets. LOL! I can't imagine that part is as nice as the real thing.
??
View attachment 48238
Oh wow... I absolutely need this. That detail is insane

Reactions: IHO
I clicked on this ad out of curiosity to look at the female dog toy. Not sure I'm ready to drop $120+dollars on a sex toy, but it totally cracked me up that this thing has teets. LOL! I can't imagine that part is as nice as the real thing.
??
View attachment 48238
I ordered it and didnt like it. Its sticky on the outside and rough on the inside. No recommendation from me, based on the one i have received.

Reactions: IHO
Back