DirtyInternetToys

I've always wanted to make something similar to the two hole pony but with l stretchy liquid filled tubes cast into the molds. The tubes are connected to pumps that circulate warm liquid but can also be inflated by pressure to simulate vaginal/anal contrations. Go from full unexcited state to horny and loose meaning foreplay is required. Simulated orgasm would be awesome to. All this would require an internal bone structure for the pressure/forces to be exerted where you want them to be.

They need a two hole version of a female deer/ungulate but anatomical correct. Probably a challenge for materials as ungulate pussies are very tight/small at first. Same goes for the anus.

I ordered the 2 hole mare toy and I really enjoy it. It feels amazing and looks super realistic.
I wanted to buy the 2 hole dog sleeve as well, but I missed my chance.
Now I'll have to wait for the seller to transition to a new website and sell them again.

My boy loves the toy as well. ;)
Damm that pussy looks real..

I'd love to find toys that are soft and modeled after animal parts. I've had a Hazel and another and they were both very hard, it felt like I was putting my dick into.. well, hard slippery rubber. That was maybe 5 years ago now, are they softer than they used to be? I'd love to throw down some $ on good, soft fuckable animal pussies but I guess for now I'll stick with my fleshlight.

I have the mare and female wolf, I would recommend getting the "large" interior... It being loose allows for more variety of play (warm water, extra lube, less/more air, etc) and is more fun during climax. My male dog also loves to stay tied to the anal hole... Hands free :p

I'd love to find toys that are soft and modeled after animal parts. I've had a Hazel and another and they were both very hard, it felt like I was putting my dick into.. well, hard slippery rubber. That was maybe 5 years ago now, are they softer than they used to be? I'd love to throw down some $ on good, soft fuckable animal pussies but I guess for now I'll stick with my fleshlight.
Much softer than Hazel.

Hey guys, bringing you a bit of an update. Decided to go ahead and email the owner after seeing the latest canine version vs old version and just as others have noticed the mold has changed. Confirmation email attached. So far no word on how long to fix the mold but at least he's aware and working on it. And of course this has to fucking happen just as I'm finally in the market to spend the 250 or so on 2 new toys. Kind of annoying and a little scummy that the website wasn't updated to reflect this but I'm willing to forgive as long as it gets fixed because this is the only good looking canine penetrable I've seen on the market (bd looks okay but good luck getting one in the near future + I've heard less than stellar reviews on how it feels). The other point of slight concern is that he mentioned the inserts were changed as well, and I'm going to be sorely disappointed if they don't copy the same realistic upward bend at the start. I'll post again if he lets me know a rough eta for the fix or notifies me of the change and check back on his website once a week.

Text for lurkers who can't open the attached email pic or lazy:

"We had to replace the molds and internals for the canine which did change a little bit of the opening. we are working on making sure that opening is no longer gaping"

Names edited out on picture because I don't feel like checking to see if his name is posted anywhere on etsy or the website and in case he forgot to change it on his email.

Fucking knew I should have bought one back when they were available on the etsy shop. Fuck me for waiting.

Attachments

• Screenshot-20220809-115810.png
    Screenshot-20220809-115810.png
    163.9 KB · Views: 136
As an owner of quite a few of BD toys, Roland, Crash, Chance, Tucker, Glyph, Mary, and most recently Nix (got my order in just before they stopped taking made to order due to covid) I recently ordered the two hole canine from the Dirty Internet Toys site. I cant speak to the quality of the toy because im yet to recieve it, but as far as BD goes, their masturbator toys, (ie: nix and mary) are sturdy, and have a nice weight and size to them, although not to scale, unlike the DIT canine toys appear to be I have had crash and chance for almost 8 years now and they still are like new. when i get the DIT canine, i'll try to update woth a head to head comparison. heres a couple pics of nix, just to show the size and heftiness. Also, i do reccomend trying out BD lube. it can be a little messy, but its water based and imo itis great.View attachment 75152View attachment 75151
Nix is one of my favorites I love the details they are putting in their toys now. Another favorite is Sahleen

Hello there.

I noticed this toy shop being advertised on this site and the style and attention to detail had caught my attention.

These toys look both cool and sexy. Has anyone ever ordered one? How do they feel? Is it worth?

Some of the prices and wait times seem rather reasonable and I'm considering getting one. What do you think?

Love it, got a 2 hole one colored with my fav pony character. Make sure to use water based lube, I found bad dragons fake cum lube was really good.

Hello there.

I noticed this toy shop being advertised on this site and the style and attention to detail had caught my attention.

These toys look both cool and sexy. Has anyone ever ordered one? How do they feel? Is it worth?

Some of the prices and wait times seem rather reasonable and I'm considering getting one. What do you think?

Look really cool~

I bought the or Two Hole Dragon toy, and it is really good. My only problem was that it ripped after a few uses, but overall I was really happy with it.

How does the one hole and two hole compare? I always wondered that as they have have cutaways for the one hole.

I was wondering if the one-hole is as realistic to the real thing.
None of the equine toys feel like 'the real thing' as they're ALL textured on the inside where a female equine is not. The only equine toy I've come across that is smooth inside is the one I posted in Mare Masturbators thread by someone in Germany by the nick of Bajazzo who went silent some 8+ years ago that I was never able to purchase. It also has the most lifelike looking exterior.

I don't know that it's possible to cast silicone as soft as the material that the Fleshlight or the Onahole toys are made from which are close approximations to how soft a female equine is. I'm not really into anal even if I have 3 different equine toys that are two hole. They're more 'collector' pieces where I'm only using the female portion of the toy.

One thing I would like to point out regarding American Meat/Dirty Internet Toys mare toys is that they tear easily if someone is even of average girth.

Finally of all the adult toys I have I would say Fleshlight's smooth Original and Super Tight feel the most like a female equine as both are smooth and much softer than any of the silicone cast mare toys. Another of Fleshlight's toys that bares mention is their Bigfoot Lady model because of how it's exterior labia are formed, however it's canal is textured.

Hope this helps answer your question...

Another of Fleshlight's toys that bares mention is their Bigfoot Lady model because of how it's exterior labia are formed, however it's canal is textured.

i'm curious about this. do you mean literally how it's formed (i.e. the process of making it) or do you mean the shape of it? if the latter, do you have pics you'd be willing to share?

i'm curious about this. do you mean literally how it's formed (i.e. the process of making it) or do you mean the shape of it? if the latter, do you have pics you'd be willing to share?

Certainly NOT human, thankfully! If a small portion the insert is slightly indented from the casing and the rear cap is closed fully the suction created will cause the insert to 'slurp' nicely and the vibration from the slurping vacuum feels incredible, especially when used with their automated Launch unit on full stroke and high speed.
Big Food Lady Front Offset (stock photo).jpg

Big Foot Lady Internal (stock photo).jpg

If you'd like to discuss any of this further perhaps it would be best via PM.

Last edited:
Back