Deep quotes you heard or made up?

Not deep, but certainly worth sharing.

"Has he always been intact?"
~ vet tech upon seeing my boy's balls when ducking down to take his temperature
It's been a long day, so it took me a second. But a laugh like that made my entire day. Thank you!

It's been a long day, so it took me a second. But a laugh like that made my entire day. Thank you!
Took her a second to realize what she said too.

"Oh, I mean, he's intact? I usually see that on the chart, don't know how I missed it. Got down here and 'oh, there's balls there'."

Took her a second to realize what she said too.

"Oh, I mean, he's intact? I usually see that on the chart, don't know how I missed it. Got down here and 'oh, there's balls there'."
It's a bit of an indictment on a society that discovery of testicles still attached to an animal should be a surprise.

"You don't seriously believe a conservative mind can chart a new course for the world, do you?"

"Blind righteousness is like a fortress of paper, likely to burn in the flame and collapse. Doubt is the path to wisdom. The winding, uncertain path through a dark forest leads to victory, not the brash warrior cutting down every tree along the way."

"Those who meant well have kindled some of history's greatest wildfires. Good intentions have spilled as much blood as devious plans."

"You are here alone again in your sweet insanity. All too calm you hide yourself from reality. Do you call it solitude? Do you call it liberty? When all the world turns away, leaves you lonely."

Refrain:
"I am here alone again in my sweet serenity, hoping you will ever find me in any place. I will call it solitude when all my songs fade in vain. On my own, far away to eternity."

"Surely if anyone would recognize homicide as a valid response to intolerable annoyance, it would be the Klingons."

"Kind people are the most dangerous types of people. It's not normal, and probably not sincere."

Back