Deep quotes you heard or made up?

"The ideals which have always shone before me and filled me with the joy of living are goodness, beauty, and truth.
To make a goal of comfort or happiness has never appealed to me; a system of ethics built on this basis would be sufficient only for a herd of cattle.
"
-Albert Einstein

I dont know, but I think he was somewhat with on the Manhattan Project. I arent sure
Einstein did play a part in the Manhattan project. But he kind of regretted it. Here is a quote from him on the subject:
"The release of atomic power has changed everything except our way of thinking. The solution to this problem lies in the heart of mankind. If only I had known, I should have become a watchmaker." -Einstein

Einstein did play a part in the Manhattan project. But he kind of regretted it. Here is a quote from him on the subject:
"The release of atomic power has changed everything except our way of thinking. The solution to this problem lies in the heart of mankind. If only I had known, I should have become a watchmaker." -Einstein
True, I also remember the quote from Oppenheimer when he saw the testing of Trinity

Yes, Im abit of a history nerd XD

You must live in the present, launch yourself on every wave, find your eternity in each moment. Fools stand on their island of opportunities and look toward another land. There is no other land; there is no other life but this.

- Henry David Thoreau

"Shall I push the button?"
GLA SCUD Launcher unit, Command & Conquer: Generals+Zero Hour

If someone gets this, then Im impressed

"It speaks very poorly to the quality of your ideas, when your main tactic during a debate is poking tiny holes in the opposition, rather than providing substantiation for your own idea, and declaring your position the default."

"Speak only if you must. Pleasantries annoy me at the best of times. And this is not the best of times.”

Back