Count to ∞!

20120 I sure don't. My new years revolution was to start picking up here and there so that I'd have less work on the weekends. I did that for about a few weeks, and now I'm back to letting things pile up until the weekend. Even worse this weekend because I did a half ass job last weekend. I got things mostly decluttered, so the only things left to do is to vacuum, and dust... I seriously need to dust the house, like badly!

@FloofyNewfie So I asked Danger if he wanted to join, He said that link minded people have burned him in the past, But he did want to say Thank You to everyone for enjoying his images here.
Understandable. I know the forum is not for everyone. I have a few friends that I tried to persuade to join, and they declined. Had one that did join, but he maybe logs in once every 2 months. Forums can be a wild place sometimes, not even outside of counting numbers as yesterday showed! Lol

20228 That's not good, It might be like you said, Just the forum isn't for everyone, There is a very vast amount of trust one has to apply to talk and be on one, Ontop of user safety, It can be alot to handle, if he is more of a 1 on 1 person and not a group cat

Back