Count to ∞!

20069 Looking into nutritional drinks, Might get into them, Since lately I've just felt like crap and haven't been eating alot aside from little snacks, While i fight no appitate I can drink them to g et the iron and such my body needs.

The issue with no appitate is that I don't feel hungry, And I don't like the thought of forcing myself to eat. Usually it will be like, I take 2 bits and just decide I am done with the food, because I don't feel hungry, Which is a result of mental disorders (Depression and such) 20076

Don't feel sad for me, Society is a bunch of worthless fucking cunts who wants to bully these who don't fit the mold of their bullshit "perfect" views. Take it from the Broken Record who no-one will ever love (fun fact, I'd had to hear that stupid fucking insult since pre-K cause I have a speech impediment, Though after years of Speech therapy it sounds like an Irish Accent now)
instead of Sadness, Take away from Me, and My Stories, The Power to Achive your dreams, Despite my shitty childhood, Self taught 3D Artist, 2D colorist, Web Designer and Professional Jester.

Back