Could this be the door to "consensual" zoo sex? (AAC)

Austral

Citizen of Zooville
I found some videos in YouTube of dogs using "talking buttons" (Augmentative and Alternative Communication they call it) in order to express their needs, and even make simple phrases, and I couldn't avoid thinking about making a "SEX"or "I want to have sex" button :husky_laughing:

I know most of us don't need this kinds of things to understand our dog needs (like I can differentiate a bark for water, food, play, going outside or ride the car), but it could help "normal" people to understand dogs better (with proper training) and maybe show them that they can look after sex with humans?. (since their excuse is that dogs can't "communicate")
I would try with my dog, but apart from those things being very expensive where I live, my dog is very old and almost deaf, so I don't think it'll work :husky_sad:So maybe the next one since they are a puppy.

https://www.amazon.com/Neutral-Recordable-Buttons-Answer-Buzzers/dp/B07CXG4ZFF

you dont need that many buttons, yes and no, inside, outside, play, are probably the basic staring level, You could also make a sound board, and just buy more basic buttons which activate, but dont have recording software and rely on the sound board for that.

I found some videos in YouTube of dogs using "talking buttons" (Augmentative and Alternative Communication they call it) in order to express their needs, and even make simple phrases, and I couldn't avoid thinking about making a "SEX"or "I want to have sex" button :husky_laughing:

I know most of us don't need this kinds of things to understand our dog needs (like I can differentiate a bark for water, food, play, going outside or ride the car), but it could help "normal" people to understand dogs better (with proper training) and maybe show them that they can look after sex with humans?. (since their excuse is that dogs can't "communicate")
I would try with my dog, but apart from those things being very expensive where I live, my dog is very old and almost deaf, so I don't think it'll work :husky_sad:So maybe the next one since they are a puppy.

https://www.amazon.com/Neutral-Recordable-Buttons-Answer-Buzzers/dp/B07CXG4ZFF
I love Stella (I think that is the brown dog). My dog already has a sex button. :D It is more or less my knee. He uses it very consistently. He also has a stop sex sign which he also uses very consistently.

you dont need that many buttons, yes and no, inside, outside, play, are probably the basic staring level, You could also make a sound board, and just buy more basic buttons which activate, but dont have recording software and rely on the sound board for that.

Yes, that's why I thought. I'll just buy one kit for basic things. If I want a complex board like that one, it would be cheaper and more efective to make a custom board, which only switches (you could use the big ones made for arcades), and then a small computer with a good audio source (since those things have terrible sound and they tend to fail a lot.

I love Stella (I think that is the brown dog). My dog already has a sex button. :D It is more or less my knee. He uses it very consistently. He also has a stop sex sign which he also uses very consistently.

Lol, I know, but imagine being with friends and your dog press a buttons that says "I want to smash" or "I want a handjob" :husky_laughing: It'll be awkward, but then you can tell them that it's consensual. :husky_wink:

Lol, I know, but imagine being with friends and your dog press a buttons that says "I want to smash" or "I want a handjob" :husky_laughing: It'll be awkward, but then you can tell them that it's consensual. :husky_wink:
That would absolutely happen :D because when my dog gets excited which often happens when we have someone visiting he wants to play and he considers playing as a sort of foreplay and almost always asks for sex in the end.

Back