Confession: something you like but will never do

Yeah, snake sex is definitely something that interests me but that I know must remain fantasy for many reasons (consent issues, high potential to cause harm, sanitary issues with snake feces, salmonella, etc. etc.)

If there were some kind of robotic sex toy that simulated a nice long snake that could coil up, had realistic texture and movement and a jaw that could open up and be inserted into... I'd buy and use that without a second thought.

Yeah, snake sex is definitely something that interests me but that I know must remain fantasy for many reasons (consent issues, high potential to cause harm, sanitary issues with snake feces, salmonella, etc. etc.)

If there were some kind of robotic sex toy that simulated a nice long snake that could coil up, had realistic texture and movement and a jaw that could open up and be inserted into... I'd buy and use that without a second thought.
There's stuff online for it at least

I like the idea of jumping into the sea with scuba gear and getting intimate with a male dolphin.

But mostly i wish we were accepted in society so that we could be open and free with who we are in love with so that we dont have to afraid of losing the support, friendship, the love of family, and our spouses that would be an ideal world

I wanna get fucked by two buff pit bulls and post it on here. Probably never will tho

Always love a rare view of a man eating out a stallion’s donut hole. I even get donuts to tongue out while watching those clips. But if I had the chance, I would never do it in reality. I’m way too hygiene conscious to even go near one without thinking of the foul side of it.

Back