Canine Penis Size Comparison

Hi, this is my first thread on any zoo site, I'm new to zoophilia.
I have been wondering for a while what the average penis length is for different species of canine/breeds of dogs. I've never found any definitive list. If anyone has a list please share, or if you've measured your boy, please reply with the breed/species and it's length/girth so we can make one ourselves.
I had two male Danes. One was huge. He was very stocky and definitely interested in sex. They other obviously still a big dog but he was thinner and taller and had zero interest. They were both brothers of the same litter and the big one had a penis about 9" and a knot at least the size of a baseball. The other about 6" and a knot like a golf ball.. I think it's mostly related to bone size. I'm sure hormones play into it a lot but I'm not sure how all that works.

I've strictly measured a Dane and Dobbie, but they can be compared to other ones at sight.

Great Dane: 8-8,5'' ( 20 cms aprox ) in length from tip of the head to the base of the knot ( just behind where you should grab his cock ) x 5,5 girth shaft x 8,5-9 knot
Doberman: 7-7,5'' ( 18 cms aprox ) '' '' x 5 '' x 7

A Belgian Shepherd/ Mastiff mix that I knew was similar to Dane, slightly shorter and less girthy. Dobbies and GSDs seem to measure the same length and shaft girth IMO, but Shephs probably got a little girthier knots.

Anyway, every dog cock I've ever found is comparable to that of human, mostly the girth shaft ( average dog length with knot seems to be longer tbh )
Any chance I could see them big boys

taigantraverser1981 is correct, from what many experienced women have told me. There's no absolute, dog size = cock size in Nature. That said, in general, the bigger the breed, the bigger the cock. Yet, even some small breeds have cocks bigger than most human males (BBCs excluded). For pleasing their human partners, All dogs have: knots, three different types of sexual ejaculate (pre-cum, sperm, post-cum), a fibrous tip, short refraction period, bestial desire to mate, animal strength, long tongues, strong sense of smell, etc. Have fun!View attachment 38620
How can you guys fuck with so many animals? Like where can i find some dog to fuck?

Is this true? I mean, I've seen dog cocks before, but they were not this big
The dog cocks most people have seen are rarely fully engorged. What folks mostly see is stage one of dog cock erection. Stage 2 is MUCH bigger. Somewhere in the neighborhood (depending on individual dog) of twice as fat, a bit longer, and with a full or near full size knot.

Where do they measure the length from behind the knot or in front of it, penis side?

The chart says for German Shepherds 8 inches. That is correct if measuring from in front, penis side of the knot. But really you need to add another 2 inches minimum because it pushes that much further in when the knot is inside. Even further if they are thrusting with the knot inside.

I know sometimes my boys hit me real deep
couldn't agree more...... a GSD i had the pleasure of intimate time with was a little more than 8" to the front side of the knot. Could easily add 2-2.5 inches when the knot was seated firmly...... thrusting of course always extends that depth.

Another thing that people don't think of when it comes to size variation is, diet and exercise. When a pup is developing these two things can have a very large impact on hormones and growth.

Back