Canine Penis Size Comparison

Love this informativ thread. But i am missing a few not so ordinary dogs cock size.
Hopefully there can be a average size measurement on.

Wachtel dog and a Alpenländische dachsbracke.

Alot of thx to those who could help in this matter ❤

It varies within the breed too, as does humans.
Of the canines I have made love with, the smallest penis (5" and a little over 1/2" thick) was a German Shepherd that also had the largest testicles of any male I'd ever been with. The largest penis shocked me as it was attached to a little Sheltie. Didn't measure but it was way larger (length and thickness) than my own. He also had smallish testes for his breed and came the 2nd largest amount of any boy I slept with.
One can't go by breed, for sure :oops:

It varies within the breed too, as does humans.
Of the canines I have made love with, the smallest penis (5" and a little over 1/2" thick) was a German Shepherd that also had the largest testicles of any male I'd ever been with. The largest penis shocked me as it was attached to a little Sheltie. Didn't measure but it was way larger (length and thickness) than my own. He also had smallish testes for his breed and came the 2nd largest amount of any boy I slept with.
One can't go by breed, for sure :oops:
I cannot believe it, GSDs usually have quite large cocks. Are u sure he was a purebred?

I cannot believe it, GSDs usually have quite large cocks. Are u sure he was a purebred?
His vet did and said it happens. Just like the 6'4" guy at the local swimming pool with a 3" dick *shrug*

There are far too many of these threads and as always, answers all over the board. Pro tip: dogs are just like humans and every individual has a different size.
Generally speaking, the bigger the dog, the bigger the dick... BUT there are always exceptions. Chihuahuas have the biggest dick/body ratio. They are strange, deformed little dogs.
I've been with multiple generation rotties the eldest was insanely well equipped with the biggest cock I've ever seen on a dog. Over 12". His son, not so much. Still around 8" but thin.
I've had a great dane that was only 7" long but a massive knot on it. And a small lab that was extremely lengthy at 8.5" but pencil thin.

To sum all that up you never know until you see it. So give him a hand.

I'm lucky ? my Great Dane Rock have 26 cm x 6 cm ❤❤❤❤
I've never had canine cock but I am interested in trying it. I'm a submissive male. How dominant are your dogs? Do they get aggressive? Do they force their knots in and make you take it? How much do they cum?

I'm new to canine sex. Just how aggressive do dogs get when they mount you? Especially the larger breeds with the bigger cocks and knots. Will they force it in no matter what?

Smallest I've ever been with was a Jack Russell, idk how big he was but around 4-5", if that? (I've been with guys smaller than that.. :p)
My Golden Retriever is a good 7-8" ❤
Biggest I've ever been with was a Great Dane, about 9-10", and that hurt

Size comparison? Hugeeee :LOL: but I'm not complaining
Mm, I'd love to try your golden retriever and Great Dane. How much do you cum? Do you suck them, too?

Mm, I'd love to try your golden retriever and Great Dane. How much do you cum? Do you suck them, too?

Because of the poor Jack Russell's size he couldn't really mount me without being ridiculously lifted off the ground (trust me, I tried! :LOL:) so I blew him instead :)

The Great Dane was a massive boy and almost destroyed and scratched the shit out of my back. Not my favourite experience, but you don't know until you try :p

I do everything with Buddy (my Golden Retriever) ❤ Even started letting him anally fuck me just recently too (I'm not used to that at all). It's.. very different but almost makes me feel like a doggy virgin again :LOL:

Because of the poor Jack Russell's size he couldn't really mount me without being ridiculously lifted off the ground (trust me, I tried! :LOL:) so I blew him instead :)

The Great Dane was a massive boy and almost destroyed and scratched the shit out of my back. Not my favourite experience, but you don't know until you try :p

I do everything with Buddy (my Golden Retriever) ❤ Even started letting him anally fuck me just recently too (I'm not used to that at all). It's.. very different but almost makes me feel like a doggy virgin again :LOL:
Well, as you've probably guessed I'm male. I would love to suck off a big dog cock and then let him fuck me and make me his bitch. What does their cum taste like? I've heard it's very bitter and not very tasty at all.

Well, as you've probably guessed I'm male. I would love to suck off a big dog cock and then let him fuck me and make me his bitch. What does their cum taste like? I've heard it's very bitter and not very tasty at all.

Doggy cum all tastes the same to me, especially when it's shooting down the back of my throat :p maybe a cum connoisseur could tell the distinct difference..

Doggy cum all tastes the same to me, especially when it's shooting down the back of my throat :p maybe a cum connoisseur could tell the distinct difference..
I've sucked cock and swallowed. I'm not a fan but it was with a dominant man or shemale and swallowing was not optional. I've had anal once but she (shemale) was very gentle. I have this fantasy of a well-hung dog really giving it to me hard after I suck him off. So, I'm a trained swallower. ;)
I've also taken facials, too.

Have you ever had horsecock?

Last edited:
You ask the million dollar question. And unfortunately there is no definitive answer. There can be german shepherds with massive cock sizes or small cock sizes. There can be a hung chihuahua or a dud. Same goes with bigger breeds like danes. It's all based on the doggo really.

You ask the million dollar question. And unfortunately there is no definitive answer. There can be german shepherds with massive cock sizes or small cock sizes. There can be a hung chihuahua or a dud. Same goes with bigger breeds like danes. It's all based on the doggo really.
Yes, usually it depends on individual dog. But it's also true that I've met some danes , shepherds, mastiffs, etc...and danes, for example, were always huge, few differences between them. Mastiffs were also big, shepherds show more different sizes and shapes, but I once saw a GSD that was as big as a dane or St Bernard. Anyway, the largest I've ever seen was a Great dane hands down

Yes, usually it depends on individual dog. But it's also true that I've met some danes , shepherds, mastiffs, etc...and danes, for example, were always huge, few differences between them. Mastiffs were also big, shepherds show more different sizes and shapes, but I once saw a GSD that was as big as a dane or St Bernard. Anyway, the largest I've ever seen was a Great dane hands down
Well of course typically the larger breeds will have the largest cock and so on for the smaller ones however there is always individual exceptions. This shepherd right here was one big boy :3

Attachments

• IMG_20210218_162112993.jpg
    IMG_20210218_162112993.jpg
    2.3 MB · Views: 1,338
Breed size averages
orginaly stated by taigantraverser

Breed sizes based on personal experience (Thought this would be more helpful with people wondering, if it was presented in a way that would be easier to read)
I can share from my personal experiences (at least the ones I can remember). I would also say this: there is quite a bit of individual variation, even within breeds. Breeds that have been more in-bred, historically, tend to have fairly similar-looking penises and fairly predictable size...there's always the occasional outlier though. Breeds with a great deal of genetic diversity (Alaskan Malamutes, Mastiffs, Retrievers, etc...basically breeds that have been around a long time and can be found in fairly sizable numbers) have the most variation in the appearance/size of their genitals. I know many of these are a small sample size in a fairly small region of the world, but I will share what I have seen anyway. I have measured many boys and I have enough experience from the ones I have measured to give a pretty accurate recollection of how big the others were that I've had the chance to interact with (at least within a half inch or so)
  • Mastiff: (5, one mix), smallest 7" in length from tip of the head to the base of the knot,
largest 8" in length.​
The smallest in knot size is the mix at 8" in circumference.​
For a purebred, smallest 8 3/4" in girth.​
Shaft girth smallest (mix) at 4 7/8". purebred 5 3/8". Largest, 6" girth shaft (at thickest point)[girthiest shaft I have seen in any breed]​
  • Presa Canario (mix): 7 1/2" long x 8 3/4" knot girth x 5" shaft girth.
  • Boerboel: 7 1/2" long x 10 1/2" knot girth (girthiest I have seen in any breed) x 5 1/2" shaft girth
  • Saint Bernard: 8" long x 9" knot girth x 5 1/2" shaft girth.
  • Bloodhound: (3, one mix): 8" long (shortest)-8 3/4" long (longest) x 8 1/2-9" knot girth x 5"-5 3/4" shaft girth
  • Rottweiler (3): smallest 6 1/2" x 7" x 4 3/4", biggest 8" x 8 3/4 x 5 1/2".
  • German Shepherd Dog (at least 8, few mixes): shortest was a fixed male who had the smallest cock I have ever seen fixed or not, on a dog that size...literally was a micropenis at about 3" in length.
  • Intact GSDs, I've never seen one shorter than 6 1/2" nor one longer than 7 1/2". Least girthy knot about 7", girthiest around 8 1/2", least girthy shaft, a few were under 4 1/2" for sure. The girthiest shafted shep I've seen is barely over 5"...they tend to be longer, rather than girthy...the German lines are a little girthier.
  • Great Dane (2): smallest at 7" x 8 3/4" x 5 1/2", largest at 9 1/4" (also the longest I have seen so far in any breed) x 9" knot girth x 5 3/4" shaft girth.
  • German Shorthaired Pointer (2): 7"-7 1/4" x 7 1/2"-8" x 4 3/4-5 1/4".
  • Alaskan Malamute (7, 2 mixes): smallest 6 1/4" long x 7" knot girth x 4 1/2" shaft girth...largest, 2 that are exactly the same dimensions and not related: 8" long x 8 1/2" x 5 1/8"...the girthiest-shafted boy I have seen was 5 1/2".
  • Siberian Husky (at least 7, not counting early age castrated males), at least 3 mixes): smallest at 6" in length, longest at 8". smallest knot at 6", largest at 8 1/4", least girthy shaft at 4 1/4". Girthiest at 5 1/2". This is one of the most variable breeds I have seen in size.
  • Staffordshire Terrier mixes (at least 10). Smallest one at about 5 1/4" in length. Longest at 7". Smallest knot at about 6", largest at about 8 5/8", least girthy shaft at about 4 1/4" and girthiest at 5 3/8".
  • Labrador Retriever (at least 6, at least 2 mixes): smallest 6" in length x 6" knot girth x 4 1/4" shaft girth. Largest, 7 1/4" x 8" x 5".
  • Golden Retriever mix: 7" x 8 5/8" x 5 3/8".
  • Akita (2): 6 3/4"-7 1/4" x 9"-10" knot girth x 5-5 1/4" shaft girth...one thing to be noted...the two I've seen...also other I've seen in videos...they have the most disproportionate shaft length to knot size ratio I have ever seen on a dog...pretty much all knot...lol!
  • Chesapeake Bay Retriever (1): 8 1/4" x 9" x 5 3/8".
  • American Bulldog mix: 8 3/4" x 7 3/4" x 4 3/4".
Hope this helps for anyone looking for a scientific answer <3 ...Btw, dogs with 10" cocks are unicorns. I'm sure they exist, but I've never seen one, and I've seen a LOT of dog cock...I can only think of maybe 2 I've ever seen in pictures or videos that probably are over that mark...anyone that tells you they have a dog with that long of a cock, or with a "softball-sized knot"...they're probably exaggerating...just like how guys love to overstate the size of their own penis by a half to one inch all the time (inferiority complex)
How about a boxer??

Great Dane and Stallion Shrine plz?
My great danes cock is amazing.....I have this weird obsession with his knot tho 🤣🤣🤣🤷 once its full size sometimes I literally just sit there on the floor and rub on it and run my fingers over the giant veins that bulge out on it and completely forget the fact that he has a massive cock hanging below it lol....idk why....but he def doesnt complain.....

Back