Canine Penis Size Comparison

I've never actually measured either of my boys but I know that 8 inches in front of the knot would be about right. If you need to measure from the base then I'd say add at least 2 more inches. That makes the chart wrong but woh knows how the person that made the chart meant the measurement to be measured.
As far as horses go That large one might be a draft horse but I have never seen anything so big. We have Tennessee Walkers and they are pretty big.

Love it see just how big, for scientific purposes only of course ?

In my experience the most endowed breed generally is the St Bernard. I have had extensive experience with 2 of the same bloodline that reached more than 12 inches deep in me and had a knot around 5 inches in diameter. The most striking I noticed was that when they hunched up to shit, a bunch of unerect penis stuck out from between their front legs. That gives a quick idea of its relative position when he thrusts into me.

In my experience the most endowed breed generally is the St Bernard. I have had extensive experience with 2 of the same bloodline that reached more than 12 inches deep in me and had a knot around 5 inches in diameter. The most striking I noticed was that when they hunched up to shit, a bunch of unerect penis stuck out from between their front legs. That gives a quick idea of its relative position when he thrusts into me.
That kind of sounds hot

Do you have a digital gauge inside your rectum?
No, but I can feel what he's doing to my sigmoid, I feel the stretching and pain. Then I insert a long toy to the same spot, pull it out, and measure it. I think that's a more accurate method that holding a tape measure up to the dog and speculating on how he's going to stretch in or me out.

And rather than allowing sharp edged steel calipers near the dog's penis, I wrapped as much of my hand as I could around his knot (less than half), held that pose, and applied the tape measure to my hand. That intentionally gives the largest diameter of a complex double globe shape but the question is "how much will hurt coming out?" so that is the best measure.

If the dogs were still alive you wouldn't get pics because they were St Bernards, meaning with unique and identifiable coloring.

Breed size averages
orginaly stated by taigantraverser

Breed sizes based on personal experience (Thought this would be more helpful with people wondering, if it was presented in a way that would be easier to read)
I can share from my personal experiences (at least the ones I can remember). I would also say this: there is quite a bit of individual variation, even within breeds. Breeds that have been more in-bred, historically, tend to have fairly similar-looking penises and fairly predictable size...there's always the occasional outlier though. Breeds with a great deal of genetic diversity (Alaskan Malamutes, Mastiffs, Retrievers, etc...basically breeds that have been around a long time and can be found in fairly sizable numbers) have the most variation in the appearance/size of their genitals. I know many of these are a small sample size in a fairly small region of the world, but I will share what I have seen anyway. I have measured many boys and I have enough experience from the ones I have measured to give a pretty accurate recollection of how big the others were that I've had the chance to interact with (at least within a half inch or so)
  • Mastiff: (5, one mix), smallest 7" in length from tip of the head to the base of the knot,
largest 8" in length.​
The smallest in knot size is the mix at 8" in circumference.​
For a purebred, smallest 8 3/4" in girth.​
Shaft girth smallest (mix) at 4 7/8". purebred 5 3/8". Largest, 6" girth shaft (at thickest point)[girthiest shaft I have seen in any breed]​
  • Presa Canario (mix): 7 1/2" long x 8 3/4" knot girth x 5" shaft girth.
  • Boerboel: 7 1/2" long x 10 1/2" knot girth (girthiest I have seen in any breed) x 5 1/2" shaft girth
  • Saint Bernard: 8" long x 9" knot girth x 5 1/2" shaft girth.
  • Bloodhound: (3, one mix): 8" long (shortest)-8 3/4" long (longest) x 8 1/2-9" knot girth x 5"-5 3/4" shaft girth
  • Rottweiler (3): smallest 6 1/2" x 7" x 4 3/4", biggest 8" x 8 3/4 x 5 1/2".
  • German Shepherd Dog (at least 8, few mixes): shortest was a fixed male who had the smallest cock I have ever seen fixed or not, on a dog that size...literally was a micropenis at about 3" in length.
  • Intact GSDs, I've never seen one shorter than 6 1/2" nor one longer than 7 1/2". Least girthy knot about 7", girthiest around 8 1/2", least girthy shaft, a few were under 4 1/2" for sure. The girthiest shafted shep I've seen is barely over 5"...they tend to be longer, rather than girthy...the German lines are a little girthier.
  • Great Dane (2): smallest at 7" x 8 3/4" x 5 1/2", largest at 9 1/4" (also the longest I have seen so far in any breed) x 9" knot girth x 5 3/4" shaft girth.
  • German Shorthaired Pointer (2): 7"-7 1/4" x 7 1/2"-8" x 4 3/4-5 1/4".
  • Alaskan Malamute (7, 2 mixes): smallest 6 1/4" long x 7" knot girth x 4 1/2" shaft girth...largest, 2 that are exactly the same dimensions and not related: 8" long x 8 1/2" x 5 1/8"...the girthiest-shafted boy I have seen was 5 1/2".
  • Siberian Husky (at least 7, not counting early age castrated males), at least 3 mixes): smallest at 6" in length, longest at 8". smallest knot at 6", largest at 8 1/4", least girthy shaft at 4 1/4". Girthiest at 5 1/2". This is one of the most variable breeds I have seen in size.
  • Staffordshire Terrier mixes (at least 10). Smallest one at about 5 1/4" in length. Longest at 7". Smallest knot at about 6", largest at about 8 5/8", least girthy shaft at about 4 1/4" and girthiest at 5 3/8".
  • Labrador Retriever (at least 6, at least 2 mixes): smallest 6" in length x 6" knot girth x 4 1/4" shaft girth. Largest, 7 1/4" x 8" x 5".
  • Golden Retriever mix: 7" x 8 5/8" x 5 3/8".
  • Akita (2): 6 3/4"-7 1/4" x 9"-10" knot girth x 5-5 1/4" shaft girth...one thing to be noted...the two I've seen...also other I've seen in videos...they have the most disproportionate shaft length to knot size ratio I have ever seen on a dog...pretty much all knot...lol!
  • Chesapeake Bay Retriever (1): 8 1/4" x 9" x 5 3/8".
  • American Bulldog mix: 8 3/4" x 7 3/4" x 4 3/4".
Hope this helps for anyone looking for a scientific answer <3 ...Btw, dogs with 10" cocks are unicorns. I'm sure they exist, but I've never seen one, and I've seen a LOT of dog cock...I can only think of maybe 2 I've ever seen in pictures or videos that probably are over that mark...anyone that tells you they have a dog with that long of a cock, or with a "softball-sized knot"...they're probably exaggerating...just like how guys love to overstate the size of their own penis by a half to one inch all the time (inferiority complex)

It also doesn't follow frame size. (have you seen a Chihuahua?)
My 40lb cocker hound is probably a good 10 percent bigger than my 60lb golden mix.

Where were you when I was asking this question a month ago? Knot sizes are a bit strange though. Am I interpreting correctly that the largest you've seen is 10.5 inches in circumference on the boerboel? I've seen 11 inches circumference on a 140-160 lb great dane and a 110-130 lb great dane that's almost as large as 10.5. I expected mastiffs to be larger in general.
Tha same dimensions of my Great Dane Rock????I'm loving it

Yes of course it is. I just mean that there is no exactly standard measure for each breed.
Oh yes so true. I am kind of hoping someone here will take all the info from this thread and maybe make a nice chart with it.

Sadly, I had a friend that that happened to. Dude had to tell his mom what happened and have her take him to the hospital. He told the doctor he was using a large inflatable toy and pulled it out too quickly. He said the doctor didn't seem to believe his story, but didn't ask any more questions :p Took him about 6 weeks to heal. :eek:

What exactly happened? Was the knot simply ripped out because the dog pulled out? Or did it just swell to such a size that your friend pulled it out himself?

Reason I ask is because I plan on letting a Dane knot me in the near future, and I'd rather like to know what I'm getting myself into.

What exactly happened? Was the knot simply ripped out because the dog pulled out? Or did it just swell to such a size that your friend pulled it out himself?

Reason I ask is because I plan on letting a Dane knot me in the near future, and I'd rather like to know what I'm getting myself into.
If it's your first time being knotted, I seriously suggest practicing using a knotted dildo, or that Great Dane is gonna hurt like hell. Over the summer I trained up from a Bad Dragon medium rex up to a large. Now if I am sufficiently stretched out I can take the large over and over again.

If it's your first time being knotted, I seriously suggest practicing using a knotted dildo, or that Great Dane is gonna hurt like hell. Over the summer I trained up from a Bad Dragon medium rex up to a large. Now if I am sufficiently stretched out I can take the large over and over again.

Its definitely not the first time I've ever been knotted. Just the first time with a dane.
My dog is a tad bigger than a med rex, but I dont stretch out before.
Way I see it, if I stretch to the size of the knot before I take it, it just makes it likelier to slip out which I dont want.

Its definitely not the first time I've ever been knotted. Just the first time with a dane.
My dog is a tad bigger than a med rex, but I dont stretch out before.
Way I see it, if I stretch to the size of the knot before I take it, it just makes it likelier to slip out which I dont want.
The biggest problem with really big knots is your void reflex. It's like the gag reflex on the other end. Once your body senses a certain level of stress, it will expel it no matter how much it hurts. If you are experienced you should be able to override that.

taigantraverser1981 is correct, from what many experienced women have told me. There's no absolute, dog size = cock size in Nature. That said, in general, the bigger the breed, the bigger the cock. Yet, even some small breeds have cocks bigger than most human males (BBCs excluded). For pleasing their human partners, All dogs have: knots, three different types of sexual ejaculate (pre-cum, sperm, post-cum), a fibrous tip, short refraction period, bestial desire to mate, animal strength, long tongues, strong sense of smell, etc. Have fun!

Last edited by a moderator:
Where do they measure the length from behind the knot or in front of it, penis side?

The chart says for German Shepherds 8 inches. That is correct if measuring from in front, penis side of the knot. But really you need to add another 2 inches minimum because it pushes that much further in when the knot is inside. Even further if they are thrusting with the knot inside.

I know sometimes my boys hit me real deep

that is so fucking hot;)

The Largest male that I have played with was a St. Bernard, his cock was over 8inches long and a larger knot, what was super hot was the amount of cum he could produce, I myself like to compare how much a dog cums rather then their cock size, I had a Rottie mix that could hit my ceiling while laying on his back(5ft maybe 5.5). He also would cum so much he would soak my pant legs, he was a very dominate dog and was an aggressive mounter.

Back